Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

4 minutes ago, Manchild said:

Oh I'm pretty sure that's why he took it down, and all of the Trump, Anti vaccine, anti mask, microchip conspiracy stuff. It took a long time though. Lana is well aware of reactions to her online and would have known about these things for a while.

Insane. I know she’s most likely telling him to tune this all out, but this must be a lot for them both. Good lord

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

3 minutes ago, jaesana said:

Insane. I know she’s most likely telling him to tune this all out, but this must be a lot for them both. Good lord

Im sure she knows all about it, but unless he actively goes looking for stuff, i'm sure he can easily keep away from it. Its not like people are physically at his door. They are quite sheltered from public gaze where they live. She could have easily diffused a lot of it by speaking if she really wanted to. 

i wonder if lana will say anything on instagram at all regarding the wedding, i think her friends and fam probably won’t. it would be sweet to see behind the scenes tho, or just an update from lana would be cute :trisha3: 

42 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

Lana knows the real guy, we only know his presence on social media.

There are so many things going on offline that we have absolutely no idea about. I mean, we almost wouldn't have known about the wedding, for example, if it hadn't been for those drone pictures. Maybe the wedding was supposed to remain a secret.  No one has officially posted about it yet.

I think it was definitely supposed to be a secret. Nobody who was there or connected to Lana has posted anything even mentioning it even though the world knows. This was obviously under instruction. I wonder when she would have actually mentioned she was married or why everybody still has to be silent?

11 minutes ago, drugsdesire said:

i wonder if lana will say anything on instagram at all regarding the wedding, i think her friends and fam probably won’t. it would be sweet to see behind the scenes tho, or just an update from lana would be cute :trisha3: 

as @Manchild and @grandpas glass said i believe this whole thing was supposed to be a secret, so i don’t know if a post is happening soon :adele: if things had happened as planned this thread wouldn’t be this mess since technically we wouldn’t know anything about this

6 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

as @Manchild and @grandpas glass said i believe this whole thing was supposed to be a secret, so i don’t know if a post is happening soon :adele: if things had happened as planned this thread wouldn’t be this mess since technically we wouldn’t know anything about this

yeah true. i just think that maybe because it was all revealed that she would post about it or say something. ben posted about being in louisiana and svet posted pics from the reception with her baby

Since she knows the world is already aware of her wedding, so I don't understand why she doesn't just post something or issue a statement like " Hi Guys, As you probably know i've gotten married. We had a wonderful day and are very happy. Thank you to everybody who has sent good wishes. Please respect mine and Jeremys privacy while we enjoy this time and settle into our new life blah blah blah" She always says how much she loves her fans and must know people want to hear from her, but she maintains this willful silence and has everybody else doing it too. It would take 5 minutes. I really am finding it hard to understand Lana these days.

8 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Now where the fuck is Miss Peachycream? :oprah7: 
Did Lana’s team threaten legal actions against them if they exposed any tea? A conspiracy theory I’m actually interested in. 

They probs filed for a background check and something bad came back 😭 

2 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’ve not read the entire thread,

But do we have an estimated guest list?

Did we find out if Ben or Ed were there?

ben posted a photo of him on a plane on his story and it said new orleans so he was there, and idk about ed but most likely yes

1 hour ago, drugsdesire said:

Hold On,

Sorry, I don’t have social media.

Lana hasn’t said anything about the wedding? Has any of his TikToks?

IMG-3521.jpg

48 minutes ago, Manchild said:

Since she knows the world is already aware of her wedding, so I don't understand why she doesn't just post something or issue a statement like " Hi Guys, As you probably know i've gotten married. We had a wonderful day and are very happy. Thank you to everybody who has sent good wishes. Please respect mine and Jeremys privacy while we enjoy this time and settle into our new life blah blah blah" She always says how much she loves her fans and must know people want to hear from her, but she maintains this willful silence and has everybody else doing it too. It would take 5 minutes. I really am finding it hard to understand Lana these days.

she doesn’t own anyone a statement about a secret wedding that no one was supposed to know about and only did cus it got papped from a helicopter :judgingu:

1 minute ago, Honeytrails said:

she doesn’t own anyone a statement about a secret wedding that no one was supposed to know about and only did cus it got papped from a helicopter :judgingu:

Ok well I didn’t know no one has said anything yet.

-

I really wonder if the Marriage License was to start the media frenzy, And this really was a star studded music video?

I don’t know what’s real anymore…

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, Honeytrails said:

Nobody is saying she owes anybody anything. I just think its strange that she's completely silent about it.