Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

I just saw the Facebook post for the first time, and wow has my disappointment with Lana and disgust from Jeremy TRIPLED.

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

20 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

Oh no... now we getting daily mail gossip every other day :facepalm:

Screenshot-20240929-153936-Chrome.jpg

There is so much going on in this article. 

“Del Rey had been messaging the gator guide throughout the last four years of his 13-year relationship with Kelli Welsh, 45, whose friendship with Dufrene has broken down in the weeks since they started dating.“

“Del Rey recently moved into the home which he previously shared with Welsh, and the pair have since had all of Welsh’s belongings put into storage, with Welsh banned from visiting. Lana was especially keen on ridding the home of Kelli’s crystals. She told Jeremy that the crystals carry so much energy and she needed them gone. “

Link to the article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13899699/amp/Lana-Del-Rey-marriage-Jeremy-Dufrene-truth-ex-rift.html

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

I just saw the Facebook post for the first time, and wow has my disappointment with Lana and disgust from Jeremy TRIPLED.

i saw the spoiler of it a few pages back and i wish i hadn't :eartha2:

remember, i'll always love you, bye

This is a new low for her. Before, I would’ve said it was stupid and weird to hope for their divorce, but now..

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

“Del Rey had been messaging the gator guide throughout the last four years of his 13-year relationship with Kelli Welsh, 45, whose friendship with Dufrene has broken down in the weeks since they started dating.“

“Del Rey recently moved into the home which he previously shared with Welsh, and the pair have since had all of Welsh’s belongings put into storage, with Welsh banned from visiting. Lana was especially keen on ridding the home of Kelli’s crystals. She told Jeremy that the crystals carry so much energy and she needed them gone. “

Why does this seem lowkey believable though like the crystal thing sounds like her honestly :bebe:

Even though it's almost certainly just tabloid nonsense, the "crystals" comment is so very Lana I can't even :omfg2:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

2 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Wtf is all of this :////

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

Why does this seem lowkey believable though like the crystal thing sounds like her honestly :bebe:

I was skeptical about the article at first but yeah the comment about crystals fully sounds like something Lana would say. 

I just woke up 20 minutes ago or so, and I decided to open this thread… I feel like we all need to take some deep breaths and take a walk :tiffany2:

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°  

i’m really trying to tell myself lana is just unaware of his past postings online because i would be really really disappointed if she did (but weirdly unsurprised). on the other hand i’m not too concerned with the tabloid stuff, they just post anything for clicks

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

6 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Sounds like they used all the nice stuff in the official interview with her and she gave them dirt on the downlow. I guess she needed to get hers 🤑. Hope they don’t interview the girl he dated this year, she seemed angrier. 

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

i’m really trying to tell myself lana is just unaware of his past postings online because i would be really really disappointed if she did (but weirdly unsurprised). on the other hand i’m not too concerned with the tabloid stuff, they just post anything for clicks

Im very disappointed in lana

12 minutes ago, LifeOnMars said:

Link to the article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-13899699/amp/Lana-Del-Rey-marriage-Jeremy-Dufrene-truth-ex-rift.html

she's tired of being the other woman so she decided to make another woman the other woman for once:sass: yikes