Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Not sure why people are eager for Lana to re-cycle through btd to honeymoon again..

(One interpretation of Antonoff's appearance in lana's career was as an intercession to prevent such a loop from recurring)

1 minute ago, BethDufreneOnTheBayouByYou said:

I think she's a lawler at heart. I hope she's getting a laugh or two and doesn't see the other shit

your username is crazy

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

36 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

and when we say to lock this thread we’re the bad guys :girlbye:

Girl see how I've been attacked for saying this and now everybody wants it locked lollll

16a1dcc235b38a458399e0c761c6a1282ffd4a92
IRENE & SEULGI

10 minutes ago, Coriander said:

Not sure why people are eager for Lana to re-cycle through btd to honeymoon again..

(One interpretation of Antonoff's appearance in lana's career was as an intercession to prevent such a loop from recurring)

Idk...

Edit: Oh you just don't want honeymoon from hell edition I see how it is :lange:

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I just realized I’ve been wanting to visit Louisiana to see Marie Laveau's Tomb & Nine Inch Nails’ old funeral home - But now I may run into Lana!

:ma:

You lucky bitch :cryney:

it's so weird talking about lana's weight, and shape and analyse them in the first place. In the wedding thread too... ? like are yall serious?

My apologize to everyone who finds my post wrong, I didnt mean to post an analysis on her freaking body like that but just got in the thread and i saw "ozempic" this "ozempic" that, I have to reply that post to clear this ozempic shit up because ive seen this everywhere since her coachella, its tired and dumb at this point. We should never ever discuss about her body at any time, any place, not just this thread.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Lanaboards needs a dislike button, or like a broken heart or something

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

3 hours ago, AngelHeadedHipster said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13864483/celebrity-weight-loss-face-transformation-ozempic.html

lana-jeremy-and-her-ring-v0-ozprl0st68sd

Look how much volume Lana is losing in her face. She's starting to look gaunt just like Ariana Grande and Jessica Simpson. You don't lose facial volume by working out at the gym. It's obvious that she's on Ozempic :candy:

i completely agree with you. i've been weightlifting for years and i've also had a dramatic weight loss in the past... it's clear as day to me that this weight loss is not normal. she's lost so much muscle mass it's literally insane. the only ways to get there is through illness, starvation, insane amount of cardio (indirect starvation), or ozempic (again, starvation). lifting and protein and eating a lot will not get you looking like that lmfao. idgaf what a celeb does with their body but i am tired of impressionable young girls being subjected to witnessing this fuckery from people they look up to, and people who will praise this sort of clearly unhealthy and drastic change whatever the strategy that was used. 

3 minutes ago, heavenisatunnel said:

i completely agree with you. i've been weightlifting for years and i've also had a dramatic weight loss in the past... it's clear as day to me that this weight loss is not normal. she's lost so much muscle mass it's literally insane. the only ways to get there is through illness, starvation, insane amount of cardio (indirect starvation), or ozempic (again, starvation). lifting and protein and eating a lot will not get you looking like that lmfao. idgaf what a celeb does with their body but i am tired of impressionable young girls being subjected to witnessing this fuckery from people they look up to, and people who will praise this sort of clearly unhealthy and drastic change whatever the strategy that was used. 

it isn't her responsibility to worry about any impressionable young girls who may see photos of her, you don't even know how she lost weight! she could've lost it healthily, who are you to assume she didn't? she shouldn't have to hide herself away because somebody out there might look at her and want to lose weight and do it in the wrong way, especially when she very well could've easily done it by eating healthy, and regular exercise

even if she did do it by taking ozempic, she still shouldn't be held responsible for how people will react to seeing photos of her weight loss

══════════════════ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ══════════════════

HELP YALL R SO TOXIC

So if she is heavier y'all are angry at her and if she is skinny y'all r angry bc "shes cheating :((( SHEs taking ozpepic omggg" y'all need to stfu and leave her alone

˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ Still waiting for Put me in a movie Studio Recording * ˚ ✦

To join the Ozempic debate, I thought from the beginning that she did it, because I myself have injections (not Ozempic but another one that calms inflammation) that make me lose weight for a few years and it's a real fight to gain weight behind.

I lost 18 kilos in less than 2 years, and it really shows in my face (I have the same thin features as Lana at the moment), and my body is really thin it's awful. Before when I didn't take anything, I did a lot of sport at home, and I had a muscular body, and a rather round face. After all, everyone is different.

People don't throw stones at her, she just took the train like all celebrities, and we don't know much about it.

But it makes sense, it's Lana Del Rey after all. I mean she lives in another world compared to us, she has a lot of money, and her life has always more or less revolved around more or less advanced techniques of cosmetics. Celebrities are one step ahead in treatments and care for weight loss and physique. In fact I think she combines both: sport and Ozempic that she must decrease over time to continue with sport. But after all, we do not know anything about it... :toofunny:

46 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

it's so weird talking about lana's weight, and shape and analyse them in the first place. In the wedding thread too... ? like are yall serious?

My apologize to everyone who finds my post wrong, I didnt mean to post an analysis on her freaking body like that but just got in the thread and i saw "ozempic" this "ozempic" that, I have to reply that post to clear this ozempic shit up because ive seen this everywhere since her coachella, its tired and dumb at this point. We should never ever discuss about her body at any time, any place, not just this thread.

It is a really huge topic with gen alpha right now. If you look at Kim Petras' social media, all of her comments are mainly about her ozempic use, specially on instagram. It is very trendy right now but will die down in due time as these drugs become more available.

Okay time to take a break from this thread.

Comments/speculation about her weight is gross, and doesn’t belong in the wedding thread. 

"Don’t forget me"