Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Honestly I think Lana has been so quiet because she is self aware enough to know that the marriage is gonna piss off a lot of people in her fan base, and why would u want that energy surrounding your “big day”. If there wasn’t anything contentious about it I really don’t think it’d be so secretive. Also of course she is fully justified to disclose however much or little about this relationship as she pleases, and she’s clearly not interesting in doing so. 

5 minutes ago, domandapiano said:

Honestly I think Lana has been so quiet because she is self aware enough to know that the marriage is gonna piss off a lot of people in her fan base, and why would u want that energy surrounding your “big day”. If there wasn’t anything contentious about it I really don’t think it’d be so secretive. Also of course she is fully justified to disclose however much or little about this relationship as she pleases, and she’s clearly not interesting in doing so. 

When the rumours were abounding about a possible beef between her and Sofia Coppola, a picture popped up of Lana with her daughter within a week. She knows what is being said and the silence is deafening. 

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

can someone tell me in short what happened i am not reading 91 pages

Lana and Jeremy get married, fans discover he has some very problematic posts on his Facebook, 50 pages of think pieces are created, the daily mail released a few articles and now people are trying to put their relationship timeline together

5 minutes ago, beigehydrangea said:

Video of Lana and gator guy kissing in a car today

link it omg 

𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙖 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙣' 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙..

giphy.gif?cid=790b76119tm0xa5wga61up5ptu

34 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

can someone tell me in short what happened i am not reading 91 pages

most of the discussion lately has been about the fact that her husband shared a very graphic meme on facebook about beating up transgender women who use the bathroom, depicting a photo of an older man who looks like he was beat in the face very badly

also, there's a lot of speculation and confusion surrounding when exactly they got together, and if it overlaps any of jeremy's previous relationships, also, according to dailymail (so take it with a large grain of salt) she homewrecked jeremy's family and insisted on getting rid of his ex-wife's crystals as she didn't like their energy

remember, i'll always love you, bye

i’m not dealing with this thread because it is nearly 3am but if there are any off topic posts you have had plenty warning so WP's will be handed out mwah keep it on track and discuss the wedding xx

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

As a Lana fan, I am deeply confused. As someone who loves drama, however....:popcorn: Her dress was pretty! That's all I think I have to say still because I don't really know how to collect my thoughts on all this

(except fuck Trump and fuck transphobia. Never will Jeremey's support of that shit ever be excusable). 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i’m not dealing with this thread because it is nearly 3am but if there are any off topic posts you have had plenty warning so WP's will be handed out mwah keep it on track and discuss the wedding xx

are we not allowed to discuss their relationship in general? 

2 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

are we not allowed to discuss their relationship in general? 

it was more of a general comment because i don’t have the mental capacity to mod the thread right (and i haven't read the past few pages) now so just reaffirming venice's statement a few pages back. discussion is fine but try and keep it civil and discuss the actual marriage please as this thread is becoming a bit of a loop

goodnight XxX 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

I just think that she has to tread carefully here

I mean okay she doesn't HAVE to do anything, but what I mean is - he's super problematic and that coupled with other missteps could definitely tarnish her legacy

Most famous people are just one scandal away from being remembered FOR that scandal rather than for anything they actually did, career-wise

I can't name a single Mel Gibson movie, I just know there are wife beating allegations

I'm just thinking aloud really

Idk how much this actually affects the wider public perception 

I guess the Ethel Cain diss track got me thinking about things potentially culminating in a public perception that Lana actually ISN'T so nice

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I just think that she has to tread carefully here

I mean okay she doesn't HAVE to do anything, but what I mean is - he's super problematic and that coupled with other missteps could definitely tarnish her legacy

Most famous people are just one scandal away from being remembered FOR that scandal rather than for anything they actually did, career-wise

I can't name a single Mel Gibson movie, I just know there are wife beating allegations

I'm just thinking aloud really

Idk how much this actually affects the wider public perception 

I guess the Ethel Cain diss track got me thinking about things potentially culminating in a public perception that Lana actually ISN'T so nice

i mean...

LOOПΔ on X: "13. TW // Suicide (? She told Lorde - a 16 yo at the time -  basically to kill herself. https://t.co/1kiswswU0s" / X