Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Just now, Lindsay Lohan said:

I mean Lana has cheated on almost every boyfriend since 2006 and the ones she didn't cheat on cheated on her :brigitte:

so it’s safe to say this marriage will end soon with jeremy cheating on her and everyone will be on lana’s side again omg the music is going to be insane :oprah4:

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

so it’s safe to say this marriage will end soon with jeremy cheating on her and everyone will be on lana’s side again omg the music is going to be insane :oprah4:

When she announces her divorce with the Tammy Wynette classic :oprah4: 

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

2 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

imagine them reading this :bebe: i feel like this only would be enough to cause a divorce :bebe:

5 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

who is giving all this information to daily mail, that’s the question here:puzzled: 

omg was it the person who said they had tea on him yesterday but couldn’t say until his middle name was confirmed

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, rocknrollgroupie said:

Someone close to Jeremy is answering comments abt these assumptions. Said he hasn’t been married since 2013 and was not in a relationship when started dating Lana. 

damage control :smile2:

On 9/28/2024 at 3:05 PM, Peachycream said:

Can someone find out if his middle name is Michael for me? I may have found tea about something but I’m not saying a word until it’s confirmed his middle name is Michael. 

was this the tea??? @Peachycream

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

2 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Someone close to Jeremy is answering comments abt these assumptions. Said he hasn’t been married since 2013 and was not in a relationship when started dating Lana. 

1 minute ago, heroindealer said:

damage control :smile2:

AMEN we need this 

2 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

I thought we knew this information already. Am I missing something?

7 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

who is giving all this information to daily mail, that’s the question here:puzzled: 

they said a few weeks ago that a source told them Lana’s friends did a background check to make sure he wasn’t using her - so Nikki:ma: