Elle

Lana Del Rey's wedding as she marries Jeremy Dufrene in Des Allemands, LA - September 26th, 2024

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

calm down, we don’t even know if lana knows about that. she always showed support to the lgbt+ community 

Did you see the post?

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Let’s be real, if she has been texting him on social media for a while since they met and she literally got married to him, she knows about the Facebook post.

how exactly do you know that? do you know if she was talking to him through facebook? do you know that she was scrolling through his facebook posts? no, you don't, so let's not assume that she saw that one specific post and decided to brush it off, we have no way to know with certainty what she's seen on his social media, or what she even knows about him, so let's not jump to conclusions and automatically assume the absolute worst

remember, i'll always love you, bye

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

yes i did, it’s awful. but are you sure lana saw it as well? cause i think none of us here can affirm it

I don't know but I do know that I've seen the screenshot of his share of it go viral. If Lana was tagged by one of the people who viral'd the screenshot...she saw it.

giphy.gif

Although Lana is wrong for marrying a Trump supporting guy, especially after speaking out about how much she doesn't like him, we can't assume that she knows about the transphobic comments Jeremy made because she has a life and isn't chronically online scrolling through his past posts on social media

you guys are looking really foolish acting as if YOU KNOW what lana's seen on social media, or what she's even up to on the internet, stop being ridiculous, you DON'T KNOW what she's seen, and you don't even really know what's going on in her life right now, or between her and jeremy

she literally just got married, i don't think she's spending majority of her time sitting around and scrolling on twitter, she's probably spending time with her husband, friends, and family, not glued to her phone at every minute of the day, a concept which i'm sure some people cannot comprehend

i am not AT ALL defending jeremy or that horrific post he shared, but can we not try to make lana out to be the bad guy when we have no concrete evidence of such?

remember, i'll always love you, bye

8 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

she likely doesn't even know about what he's shared on facebook, so let's not try to assume exactly how she feels for right now, obviously it's not great that she's married to somebody who supports trump, i can't imagine she doesn't know that, but we don't know to what extent she knows about him and how he specifically feels, i get the impression that she isn't necessarily the type of person to go out of their way to do some digging on the person they're with

but, i understand the disappointment in general, this is just not a great situation

Chile she was DMing fans and begging them not to post mean things about Jereme (or whatever his name is) and leaving comments on Instagram that the random stan on Twitter wasn’t his daughter. If she wasn’t aware before she clearly was after it got exposed. The post about hurting  transwomen have been known for WEEKS. Take that as you will.

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

lana always showed her beliefs, always showed support, donated to several causes and now people are trying to reduce her to her man. she’s not jeremy 

I wanna respond to every single person doing backflips to defend Lana marrying a violent transphobe with the screenshot of the post.

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, TropicoHeart said:

Chile she was DMing fans and begging them not to post mean things about Jereme (or whatever his name is) and leaving comments on Instagram that the random stan on Twitter wasn’t his daughter. If she wasn’t aware before she clearly was after it got exposed. The post about hurting  transwomen have been known for WEEKS. Take that as you will.

Wait, did she really dmed fans ? Like, where does this come from lmaooo

16a1dcc235b38a458399e0c761c6a1282ffd4a92
IRENE & SEULGI

3 minutes ago, Dark Angel said:

how exactly do you know that? do you know if she was talking to him through facebook? do you know that she was scrolling through his facebook posts? no, you don't, so let's not assume that she saw that one specific post and decided to brush it off, we have no way to know with certainty what she's seen on his social media, or what she even knows about him, so let's not jump to conclusions and automatically assume the absolute worst

if you literally get MARRIED to someone and haven’t seen their Facebook posts that everyone else can see, then you’re just completely disconnected and shouldn’t have married the person in the first place, let’s not be ridiculous, it’s more than likely that she’s seen his facebook, she’s his wife 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

15 minutes ago, baddisease said:

i feel like as time goes on, the more I think that the money I spent on going to gigs, getting albums and variants and magazines, etc. was a waste bc the woman I idolized was pretty much okay with me and people like me being beaten to death.

I really understand you, cause I'm going throught the same thoughts right now. 

I mean I think she can be with whoever she wants, but calling him smart is just horrible considering what he supports.

I will love Lana always because she's helped me go throught so many things in my life but I really hope she'd come to her senses soon with this shit.