Elle

Lana shopping at Derby City Market in Louisville, KY - October 4th, 2024

She has every right to be mad at the intrusion BUT I do wonder if the recent escalation in her "minding" is linked to him

She must have some idea of his beliefs

Any publicity = more publicity about him, and so I just wonder if this vehement anger is partially a result of her worrying about people finding out more about him

I get that she either doesn't think he's problematic and/or thinks it's okay to overlook it, but she surely realises that everyone else won't. Especially after Sean.

She must've realised there would be great interest in any wedding. As I said, it's not okay, and tbh these cctv stills make me really uncomfortable, but yeah

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

3 hours ago, Burthdaykake said:

I left this comment under a post that shared these images and it seems like Lana is pretty upset that they’re being spread around since she liked my comment…

IMG-3447.jpg

If nothing else, it will make sure she'll  never shop there again.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I’m going to remove this thread in a moment since people have been concerned this originated from CCTV footage and fans are now harassing the business - but it was originally reposted by the store of an employee who said their coworker “snapped a pic” of Lana in the store implying it may have just been an across-the-store phone capture. (The post has since been removed by them.) Either way, I wouldn’t want this thread to continue backlash on the store, since it seems like they were just excited she stopped into their small business and didn’t think about how the photo would be received. (& interesting note, they also said she had come from breakfast at a restaurant a few doors down, so she did fulfill her dream of having breakfast with the people of Kentucky lol x)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

52 minutes ago, Elle said:

I'm going to delete this thread in a moment because people are worried that it was CCTV footage and fans are now harassing the business - but it was originally reposted by the store from an employee who said her coworker "took a picture" of Lana in the store, implying that it may have been a phone grab from around the store. (The post has since been deleted by them.) Regardless, I wouldn't want this thread to continue to generate backlash against the store, because it seems like they were just excited for her to stop by their little business and didn't think about how the photo would be received. (& interesting side note, they also said she just had breakfast at a restaurant a few doors down, so she fulfilled her dream of having breakfast with the people of Kentucky lol x)

a dream not too hard to realize, let's admit it, for a more than well-off American citizen