Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

26 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Did you see that fake post on Twitter with over 4 milliom views and almost 80k likes of Lana saying she supports mass deportations :toofunny: And the MAGAs in the replies are believing it saying thank God her husband changed her… A fucking mess

Ooh that's not... maga why are you so stupid.

I have a feeling that if California ft The Last Shadow Puppets demo leaks, it will be better than California NFR version. I already love the gazing at horizons but never quite reaching them lyrics :flutter:

2.gif

Just now, Embach said:

I have a feeling that if California ft The Last Shadow Puppets demo leaks, it will be better than California NFR version. I already love the gazing at horizons but never quite reaching them lyrics :flutter:

i would love to have that version of california, it sounds so good:defeated:

tumblr_n6a8h49m591sb22wto1_500.gif

Coachella was a flop and such a missed opportunity. It wasn’t bad but it didn’t even hold a candle to other headliners. Coachella is the best example of why she needs a new team or a proper creative director. She has so many hits and popular songs that should have been performed over songs like Arcadia and Bartender. The only iconic moment from Coachella is the week one motorcycle entrance, other than that Coachella wasn’t a good performance for Lana. MITA and Fenway were way better. 

9 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

She has so many hits and popular songs that should have been performed over songs like Arcadia and Bartender.

on the topic of this - adding west coast was such a good decision for 2024 but it should not have came at the cost of blue jeans, diet mountain dew, ultraviolence, white mustang or candy necklace likeee whyyy

2 minutes ago, motel six said:

on the topic of this - adding west coast was such a good decision for 2024 but it should not have came at the cost of blue jeans, diet mountain dew, ultraviolence, white mustang or candy necklace likeee whyyy

Her set list choices are so bizzare, especially when playing mainly festivals😭 Like why are we cutting hits and newly released music-

18 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Her set list choices are so bizzare, especially when playing mainly festivals😭 Like why are we cutting hits and newly released music-

right?! like in leeds the only song from ocean blvd being A&W :thumb3: and the minor differences from the 2019 setlist just being my fav songs cut is sooo evil