Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

The Dark Paradise first demo shits all over the album version.

I wish Lana would stop recording Yayo, it is okay to leave it in the past.

If Radio, Without You & Lucky Ones were replaced by Kinda Outta Luck, Heavy Hitter & Hundred Dollar Bill/You Can Be The Boss then Born To Die would be perfect, they are the only thing holding back BTD.

Yayo shouldn't have been included on Paradise, I'd adore Lana if she included Paradise,Live or Die,Noir,Boarding School or Hollywood's Dead and it wouldve strengthend the album.

I'm also annoyed that she has leaked 100+ songs and I can't find them all.

I'm guessing all of these are unpopular.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

If Radio, Without You & Lucky Ones were replaced by Kinda Outta Luck, Heavy Hitter & Hundred Dollar Bill/You Can Be The Boss then Born To Die would be perfect, they are the only thing holding back BTD.

Yayo shouldn't have been included on Paradise, I'd adore Lana if she included Paradise,Live or Die,Noir,Boarding School or Hollywood's Dead and it wouldve strengthend the album.

c r y i n g. What don't you like about Radio or Without You? :deadbanana: Serious question, not trying to be provocative.

Also as much as I adore Live or Die, I don't think it fits the tone of Paradise at all. It's super boppy, synthy and evokes feelings of utter joy (no shade to her sadcore songs). Ideally she'll release a series of compilations filled with unreleased tracks and maybe categorise them by sound. Something similar to what Maru did for Cassie Collective. Tbh Lana should just hire me to make the pop one because I would be all over that shit.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

I absolutely love Playing Dangerous  

i actually don't think this is a really unpopular opinion because every time i want to comment on how much i can't stand the song, i remember how many people love it :ohno:

And I don't understand that big hype around Yayo.... :ohno:

how can you not understand? ?  :defeated:

I wish Lana would stop recording Yayo, it is okay to leave it in the past.

• it's her song, she can record it as much as she wants
  • she's only released two versions of it (only one if you don't count AKA since that was pulled) so there's really no reason to complain about it?
  • it's a wonderful song wtf why would anyone not want to hear it done in the Lana style confounds me

Lucky Ones is god, how dare u

Actually though, i don't disagree because you'd remove good songs from the record, but rather because the songs you mentioned that you'd add would sound horrible if boxed into the trademark BTD sound (possibly with the exception of HDB because we all know it's perfect).

wOw sigh :/

again, the songs you'd add really don't fit here. Paradise is too pop for the record, as is Live or Die (both of which aren't that great anyway lmao ata dont come 4 me). Noir is great the way it is, why would anyone want it changed to fit Paradise? It's the kind of song that needs to sound like a mess because otherwise it would be hard to take seriously. Boarding School is too taboo and doesn't fit, Hollywood's Dead.. maybe. 

c r y i n g. What don't you like about Radio or Without You? :deadbanana: Serious question, not trying to be provocative.

wTF just leave Lucky Ones out as if it doesn't matter wOw

sitar shut the hell up don't even come in here and shade me i'll burn your house down

anyway what ev r @ u guys, Lucky Ones is too good for the whole BTD album anyway, may b even 2 good for Lana herself :whitney:

maybe not the last sentence but u all feel me right

14417469274.gif

wTF just leave Lucky Ones out as if it doesn't matter wOw

sitar shut the hell up don't even come in here and shade me i'll burn your house down

anyway what ev r @ u guys, Lucky Ones is too good for the whole BTD album anyway, may b even 2 good for Lana herself :whitney:

maybe not the last sentence but u all feel me right

darling, we need only look through the previous 48 pages of this thread to see why I didn't include Lucky Ones. But I love your passion surrounding Lucky Ones and also if it makes u feel better

The worst track on Born to Die is:

This Is What Makes Us Girls

oh shiiiiiiiiiiit come up and get me kids

darling, we need only look through the previous 48 pages of this thread to see why I didn't include Lucky Ones. But I love your passion surrounding Lucky Ones and also if it makes u feel better

The worst track on Born to Die is:

This Is What Makes Us Girls

oh shiiiiiiiiiiit come up and get me kids

i actually don't remember if you ever said you didn't like it/why 

but i'm not here for ridick Lucky Ones slander so i won't ask for a re-explanation :creep:

and omg though TIWMUG is like in my top 5 favorites from the album 

:defeated: 

14417469274.gif

i actually don't remember if you ever said you didn't like it/why 

but i'm not here for ridick Lucky Ones slander so i won't ask for a re-explanation :creep:

and omg though TIWMUG is like in my top 5 favorites from the album 

:defeated:

SIGHHH i 4give u 4 this. But more importantly, Jesus forgives you.

cMByQ3U.jpg

bless u, sweet sinner.

but 4 real it's weird how much i like you considering how much of lana's music we disagree on

Although it's cheesy as hell, I love Gangsta Boy, especially the verses.

I love the single mix of Summertime Sadness (the one with the elevator musak backing), not as much as the original, but still...

I still pretty much hate Carmen, going to be awkward when I see her. She needs to swap it for Bel Air for my shows.

tumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo1_500.giftumblr_mdazxq5nAn1rvhzzjo2_500.gif

Also as much as I adore Live or Die, I don't think it fits the tone of Paradise at all. It's super boppy, synthy and evokes feelings of utter joy (no shade to her sadcore songs). Ideally she'll release a series of compilations filled with unreleased tracks and maybe categorise them by sound. Something similar to what Maru did for Cassie Collective. Tbh Lana should just hire me to make the pop one because I would be all over that shit.

Like this is pretty much exactly how I organize her songs and split up 4 ways it's a pretty even amount for each ~genre~

but 4 real it's weird how much i like you considering how much of lana's music we disagree on

My struggle. I think HDB also likes American Dream, what a guy

:kiss:

i have to say, I love whenever this thread get a revival. It's such a great outlet for me to smh at the yayo h8rs, a plague on all your houses.

For the sake of Yayo haters (I'm not one), "she can do what she want *backflips away*" is not an argument and means nothing in a thread of opinions :creep:

I don't hate it, it just seems boring compared to the rest of the Paradise songs (except Ride sometimes). I also count the other version of Yayo on 'No Kung Fu', I also think AKA Yayo fits more with Paradise, Paradise Yayo belongs on AKA Yayo. There are 3 official Yayo versions. I honestly hated Ooh Baby, GoGo Dancer,Ghetto Baby&Summer of Sam when they leaked but now I adore all of them. Blue Velvet is amazing, wtf O_o.

I also love Damn You :hooker:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

My struggle. I think HDB also likes American Dream, what a guy

Now you're just assuming things because you h8 me. Cute.

(I love the final that never leaked because the use of autotune is cute [sad] but it works, etc. Also loon-esque noises so you must understand my love for it. The one we have in full is okay, it's pretty boring though tbh)

For the sake of Yayo haters (I'm not one), "she can do what she want *backflips away*" is not an argument and means nothing in a thread of opinions :creep:

Too bad whoever used that argument didn't back it up with more respectable points, right? Oh wait.

• she's only released two versions of it (only one if you don't count AKA since that was pulled) so there's really no reason to complain about it?
  • it's a wonderful song wtf why would anyone not want to hear it done in the Lana style confounds me

I also count the other version of Yayo on 'No Kung Fu'

There are 3 official Yayo versions. 

There are only two official versions of Yayo. AKA & Paradise. No Kung Fu is not a real EP. It was a bunch of demos she recorded that were put on a disc, which someone sent to Kahne, if I remember correctly. 

14417469274.gif