Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

i dont know is this an unpopular opinion but her jaw line is a completly different shape compared to what it looked like in pictures from pre-2009, I dont know is that a thing you can change

a lot of the times when people get nose jobs they get chin implants at the same time so the dimension of ur face don't get fucked up.. i wonder if she did that? that's what ashlee simpson did. hmm either way she looks great now

unpopular opinion: BEN IS LAME!!!!!!

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Yes. It's actually very popular to "shave" the jawline in Asian, plastic surgery to turn it from square to oval. But Idk, I just see it in the lips and the nose. Age and weight gain/loss can really make a difference too. 

i looked at old pictures of her and i actually think her jaw line looks the same but her face is definatly considerably wider and her hair is really curly in a lot of pictures (like my avatar pic). Nowadays she must straighten her hair and then curl is slightly again or something like that idk

Unpopular Opinion Probably idk: Barrie is sexy

unpopular opinion: BEN IS LAME!!!!!!

I don't get the love for Ben either. I don't care how attractive you think he is, I've seen plenty of evidence he's a dick. And while he's managed Lana on her path to success, I think he's made serious errors.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

i dont know is this an unpopular opinion but her jaw line is a completly different shape compared to what it looked like in pictures from pre-2009, I dont know is that a thing you can change

omg there was a guy on tv once who didn't like his profile. so a plastic surgeon BROKE HIS JAW and moved it back 1millimetre. they said it cost as much as a small car but i never know what that means.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I find her blonde bob, as seen on the AKA cover, to be cringe worthy, and I want the early 2012 (auburn and mid length) hair back.

......and the gold tooth :agree:

2dt29zc.jpg

I think Born to Die is repetitive and that Emile stripped away her charm and diversity for the sake of his "fresh" hip-hop spin. Her work pre and post is much better.

tumblr_mjtygmUvm11rtm6dso1_500.png

i probably wouldnt still be a fan if i hadnt found all her old music, i think i would have just got bored.

i really want her to dye her hair blonde again but not platinum, more like this : normal_tumblr_m27xqgcDoG1rtpwos.jpg

but at the same time i feel like that look doesn't fit with her music (not that it should have to). But if I look back at pictures from say 2009 and listen to something from BTD I just cant imagine that girl singing such powerful songs so i think that's why she dyed her hair brown nearly to make herself more believable or something.

i probably wouldnt still be a fan if i hadnt found all her old music, i think i would have just got bored.

i really want her to dye her hair blonde again but not platinum, more like this : normal_tumblr_m27xqgcDoG1rtpwos.jpg

but at the same time i feel like that look doesn't fit with her music (not that it should have to). But if I look back at pictures from say 2009 and listen to something from BTD I just cant imagine that girl singing such powerful songs so i think that's why she dyed her hair brown nearly to make herself more believable or something.

Yeah this is true, its why she also started singing in a much lower pitch than before because her voice is pretty high and she didnt think anyone would take her seriously. Same with the blonde hair. I guess she has a point (feel bad that a lof of people think blonde girls are ditzy and dumb  - cant say I havent thought the same a couple of times THO, playing off stereotypes) but idk, I think since she's  pretty much already established herself she could just go back to blonde any time but its like she's stuck in this ldr character and being blonde doesnt fit into it. ~~luv that color too though. its really pretty. 

I love Born To Die album as it is, and don't mind the repetitive effects. It gives consistency and just makes me love it even more.

I think she is not pretty at all when blonde. :awk:

I don't get the love for Ben either. I don't care how attractive you think he is, I've seen plenty of evidence he's a dick. And while he's managed Lana on her path to success, I think he's made serious errors.

I know this is a bit off-topic, but could somebody elaborate on this? I know we all laugh at  :benmawson: and stuff, but I realize I don't know much about him/how he manages Lana. 

tumblr_n746y8etXI1qa35sao1_500.gif