PinUpCartoonBaby

Covers by PinUpCartoonBaby (taking requests)

I love them  :worship:  :oprah: 

thank you sooo much <3

The PMIAM one is striking !! I luuuuuuv it !!!

You're welcome and thank you so, so much! I'm extremely happy that you like them. :heart:

The PMIAM turned out better than I actually expected and I'm almost proud of it. :3

lana_takeitoff_notxb4uwe.gif

You're welcome and thank you so, so much! I'm extremely happy that you like them. :heart:

The PMIAM turned out better than I actually expected and I'm almost proud of it. :3

you should be proud of it! i love your covers I wish i had the talent/patience to make these.

you should be proud of it! i love your covers I wish i had the talent/patience to make these.

Oh you're so sweet! Thank you so much! :blush:

Here's already a new one. I always wanted to make a cover for Put Your Lips Together as it is one of my favourite unreleased songs of Lana but all my tries looked kinda ... meh. This one is quite decent I think, hope you like it too. :)

ldr_pylt15bknz.jpg

Oh you're so sweet! Thank you so much! :blush:

Here's already a new one. I always wanted to make a cover for Put Your Lips Together as it is one of my favourite unreleased songs of Lana but all my tries looked kinda ... meh. This one is quite decent I think, hope you like it too. :)

ldr_pylt15bknz.jpg

i love it  :defeated: I'm gonna try and find a use for it actually. I'll make a new album collection so I can use it. 

i love it  :defeated: I'm gonna try and find a use for it actually. I'll make a new album collection so I can use it. 

Haha, thanks sweetie! I'm actually not using many of my covers myself. :toofunny:

Ok, here's another one. It's really simple and was made in like 5 mins but yeah maybe somebody around here likes it.

It's also my first LDR cover without Lana being on it so I'm not sure about it. :whatever:

ldr_uv-dnj9rof.jpg

do you think you could make another cover with this image that says teenage wasteland? 

post-1-0-54004000-1351623515.jpg

and I want it to be kinda creepy and dark. 

thank you :party:

@ here is it. Not sure if it fits your description "kinda creepy and dark". If you want me to change anything just tell me so. :)

It's perfect, thanks again  :thankyou: 

:blush:

Here's another one I did for Elle's unreleased collection. I kinda like it, the colours are just so pretty. :cuteface:

ldr_mybabyblue_new-spbeo18.jpg

If anybody wants me to change the title or anything else just let me know and I'll do it.

I love this!  :shock:

Could you change it to a normal Unreleased cover for me? Like remove the The Unreleased Collection bit and change the My Baby Blue bit to Unreleased but keeping the font and colour?