RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

wow at the top comment being this with so many likes...

Ellie Goulding is a great singer and a great talent, but she's completed the transformation from exciting fresh singer songwriter to predictable , bland pop corporate puppet. She's so much better than this - sure , she has much more exposure and sales, but I miss the vulnerable , heartfelt Ellie ...
Reply · 504 

Ellie Goulding is a great singer and a great talent, but she's completed the transformation from exciting fresh singer songwriter to predictable , bland pop corporate puppet. She's so much better than this - sure , she has much more exposure and sales, but I miss the vulnerable , heartfelt Ellie ...
Reply · 504 

:oop:

lABVyGE.png

Circus, Criminal, Britney, homemade lana mv teas

+ I fell asleep while watching the video

☆SeaKeen★ // Everything is romantic

skgif-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.g 

Reply · 504 

Do people not realize that this is the artist she's always wanted to be? She has said multiple times that she is attracted to electronic/pop music with inspirations from all over. She always wanted to make banging electronic music but didn't have the means to do so during the Lights days. Lights/Bright Lights was a one time "folktronica" thing, much like Ultraviolence was a one time alt-rock thing for Lana.

-

The video's pretty, but nothing special. Her videos usually aren't spectacles, anyway.

MkWI4Ns.png

Between this one and the Kodaline cover, some of her best live vocals have come from these Live Lounge covers oh my gosh.

Right around 2:47 onward is that great sweet spot where she's able to completely slay those smooth high notes.

MkWI4Ns.png

I pre-ordered lights back in, what? 2009? She was so cute.

Her music didn't really become worse or better but that cover ugh, that is atrocious. This is an all time low.

It looks like someone made a blue background in paint then pasted in a transparent .png from a random photoshoot that someone cut out but used too much 'feather' and then took one of the ugliest fonts and then chose the wrong colour cause that bright pink color is unreadable against that blue background.