RileyThomas

Ellie Goulding

Halcyon - original release - standard

Halcyon - original release - deluxe

Halcyon - original release - deluxe box set

Halcyon - original release - vinyl

Halcyon - reissue - standard (with bonus tracks)

Halcyon - reissue - vinyl

Halcyon Days - reissue - standard

Halcyon Days - reissue - deluxe (international only)

can't believe they cut out Atlantis and Halcyon in the last two, fucking insane, they're gems

:smokes:

can't believe they cut out Atlantis and Halcyon in the last two, fucking insane, they're gems

Yet kept Lights on it omfg I know :rip: If anything, they should have cut JOY and Lights and kept Atlantis and Halcyon.

MkWI4Ns.png

EG3 reportedly due out in November. Tracks to include LMLYD, On my Mind, Move, Don't Panic, Around You, the Greatest, and the Aftertaste. Producers include Jim Eliot, Max Martin, Disclosure, and Joel Little.

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Kinda hope it's not so dancey and more indie again... doubt I'll get that with these producers though

H0bDaqU.gif

:omg: :omg: :omg:

Kinda hope it's not so dancey and more indie again... doubt I'll get that with these producers though

I really want some Halcyon-esque larger-than-life productions with tens of layers per song to dig through. I suppose a dancey record a la Halcyon Days wouldn't be awful by any means, as long as she shakes things up a bit

MkWI4Ns.png

I really want some Halcyon-esque larger-than-life productions with tens of layers per song to dig through. I suppose a dancey record a la Halcyon Days wouldn't be awful by any means, as long as she shakes things up a bit

I mean I'm going to love any genre she does probably, I'm just saying like you said, Halcyon > Halcyon Days

H0bDaqU.gif

could this be the first EG album I can actually listen to

did the producers finally mask her limited vocal range

anything could happen

But her range is on par with every other pop artist on the market...? Don't make up excuses to mask that you just don't like her :rip:

MkWI4Ns.png