liam

A simple Google search of "oriental music" will take you here: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Music_of_Asia Go nuts.

But is a meltdown over a 4 minute video that <1,000,000 people will see really necessary? This online Tumblr war against racism is ridiculous. (Not the real fight against racism, in which people are fighting against that actually matter in the grand scheme of things. You know, like police brutality, needless murders, and the like.)

inb4 Tumblr activists are here to tell me my white privilege is showing!

Is typically a word that should be avoided as it has been used as a slur in the past. Generally it seem to only be an issue when referring to as person as such and is typically allowed in description of objects, people often say to steer clear of the word anyways.

Yeah but the issue is when a person is saying the song is (for some reason) "oriental influenced" they're reducing the ENTIRETY OF ASIAN MUSIC to what they think is "oriental"

I originally did say Middle Eastern and Oriental, but I've already been schooled on this oriental thing. But that really isn't the major problem at hand here lol

MkWI4Ns.png

Fuck. my. pussy. UP. I don't know how I do it, but I somehow managed to win tickets to the Nobel Peace Concert, where Jay Leno is hosting. And there's gonna be performances from people like MØ, Jason Derulo, AURORA, A-ha and Kygo. :crying: Holy shit. I'm so pumped. I've wanted to see MØ live for 2 years now.

lABVyGE.png

Fuck. my. pussy. UP. I don't know how I do it, but I somehow managed to win tickets to the Nobel Peace Concert, where Jay Leno is hosting. And there's gonna be performances from people like MØ, Jason Derulo, AURORA, A-ha and Kygo. :crying: Holy shit. I'm so pumped. I've wanted to see MØ live for 2 years now.

YASS 

She did it live at Gov Ball when I was there (which is in June) and it seemed like a really weird choice for a song, especially at a festival

Yeah she played it at small show she did in LA and it amazing and cute. But its a weird choice for a festival since its so slow lmao.

Maybe (hopefully) she forgot about Kamikaze

Kamikaze is the worst song released in 2015. I was SEVERELY disappointed 

Demos_copy.png

I watched the Nobel performance this morning and boy New Year's Eve is such a wonderful song, I love it so much and she was magnificent (it amazes me how she sounds exactly like the recorded version !!)

it really is, shame that is soo underrated