liam

i literally hate "Cold Water" ugh. Not even just because Bieber is on it, but it's just an awful song in my opinion.

Lmao it's not awwwwful imo but it's really forgettable. I feel like I need to buy it at least to support my girl, but literally I don't like Justin and MØ literally has like two lines.

Lmao it's not awwwwful imo but it's really forgettable. I feel like I need to buy it at least to support my girl, but literally I don't like Justin and MØ literally has like two lines.

yeah I mean okay yes I've heard worse it's just a snooze really. and like you, I was fully prepared to buy and support (!!!!!) but I can't even bring myself to do it here.

H0bDaqU.gif

Wtf I listened to 2 songs and I'm so close to stan? So good wow, I had no idea she did Lean On but that's a good thing because I hate this song. Super excited to get into her I've been craving new music so bad

ZKcaooE.png

Wtf I listened to 2 songs and I'm so close to stan? So good wow, I had no idea she did Lean On but that's a good thing because I hate this song. Super excited to get into her I've been craving new music so bad

YAS, her album is so good 

Omggggg should I get a ticket??????? She's coming to Paris November 8th and I'm seeing Caro Emerald on the 4th and Melanie on the 19th and the ticket only costs 27.5 euros but I only heard two songs but Kamikaze is the best song I've heard in a while :cryney:

ZKcaooE.png

Omggggg should I get a ticket??????? She's coming to Paris November 8th and I'm seeing Caro Emerald on the 4th and Melanie on the 19th and the ticket only costs 27.5 euros but I only heard two songs but Kamikaze is the best song I've heard in a while :cryney:

Her live shows are wild, I'd recommend.

Her live shows are wild, I'd recommend.

Omg I'm definitely taking a ticket tomorrow then. November is going to kill me. 3 months to get into her aaaaaah I love New Year's Eve and Kamikaze and I hate Lean On, I haven't listened to anything else what would you recommend?

ZKcaooE.png

Omg I'm definitely taking a ticket tomorrow then. November is going to kill me. 3 months to get into her aaaaaah I love New Year's Eve and Kamikaze and I hate Lean On, I haven't listened to anything else what would you recommend?

No Mythologies To Follow (Deluxe) literally doesn't have a bad song on it but Waste of Time, Slow Love, Walk This Way, Glass, Maiden, & Pilgrim are probably some of the strongest. Final Song (her newest) is also pretty good

I'm listening the album on Spotify and Fire Rides already made me scream my lungs out so let me tell you that this is going to be a fucking major point in my life I didn't thought the music would sound like this at all, I should have learned with Lana having a priori on pop artists is so fucking pointless. I want to get the ticket now but I can't cause my dad is sleeping I need to breathe omg I love music so much

ZKcaooE.png