liam

I don't like Final Song so I'm terrified for Drum I haven't even listened to the snippets... I adore Kamikaze and I love Cold Water though tbh. But I just finished watching this and this girl right here is saving my life tonight, jesus fuck I love her so hard, this is so amazing, seeing her making collages in her room really made me hopeful for my future

ZKcaooE.png

I don't like Final Song so I'm terrified for Drum I haven't even listened to the snippets... I adore Kamikaze and I love Cold Water though tbh. But I just finished watching this and this girl right is saving my life tonight, jesus fuck I love her so hard, this is so amazing, seeing her making collages in her room really made me hopeful for my future

I always get so happy/excited for her when I watch that. She's so genuine and nice, she deserves all the success she got with Lean On after that doc

I liked it, I thought it had more upbeat NMTF vibes than the past two songs, similar to Glass or Walk This Way. It's these droppy choruses in all three singles (not to mention Lean On) that have me slightly shook but I don't necessarily hate any of them, I just don't want it to get overdone on album tracks as well. You are capable of writing a chorus MØ. Maiden, Never Wanna Know...well all of that album has really good choruses

But she premiered two songs live, Riot Gal and All I Do, and they sound like the best ones yet :excited:

Omg got it, so much better than Final Song, I'm happy. It's really, really different, but it def got her freshness, it's probably going to be a grower. It """"somehow"""" reminds me Perfect Illusion in some weird way. I agree with Sitar it reminds me of WTW it's probs that NMTF track it sounds like the most

ZKcaooE.png

I hate her new sound so much :( I miss the artistry of No Mythologies To Follow. I respect she's trying to gain popularity but ever since Lean On her music has just been very meh :( Praying the new album has some meaningful tracks on it

FzytWEW.png

I like this song more than I did Final Song at first. Now I like Final Song so since this song actually sounds a lot like it, I automatically liked it. I've basically accepted that MØ is not solely-NMTF since like Kamikaze so I see no point in sitting there and crying about her new music.

I like this song more than I did Final Song at first. Now I like Final Song so since this song actually sounds a lot like it, I automatically liked it. I've basically accepted that MØ is not solely-NMTF since like Kamikaze so I see no point in sitting there and crying about her new music.

This. Plus looking back I would never judge No Mythologies to Follow by its pre-release singles, I mean Waste of Time and Don't Wanna Dance are lightweight rehashes of Pilgrim. Singles are pushing the most marketable, commercial sound, especially post-Lean On. Y'all really think the album isn't gonna be a classic MØ album?

What do we think the tracklist could look like?

Here's a potential list in no particular order:

Kamikaze

Final Song

Drum

True Romance

Goodbye

All I Do

On & On

Riot Gal

Daydreams*

Hours Of Fun^

* She performed this live in the Boiler Room and people were saying that she said it was just an old song? Is this true?

^ Basically a leftover from NMTF so while it's not likely, it's possible.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if Kamikaze was excluded. It's been so long and when MØ was on Charli's radio show, Charli asked if it would make the album and MØ said yes but sounded incredibly unsure/hesitant, lol.

I don't think Kamikaze will be on the album. Since that single she has like rebranded herself, with a new logo and new style of single covers (both used on Final Song and drum). I think she's creating an aesthetic for the next album

FzytWEW.png

I don't think Kamikaze will be on the album. Since that single she has like rebranded herself, with a new logo and new style of single covers (both used on Final Song and drum). I think she's creating an aesthetic for the next album

I think Final Song was already released when she told Charli that Kamikaze would be on the album. But either way, I agree with you.