liam

Didn't she have a second album basically done since before NMTF even came out?

Wait! I'm so glad you remember this, because I always thought I was making it up. But I definitely remember an interview in late 2013 or early 2014 where she said she was 'wrapping up her second album' and yes, it was before NMTF had been released.

Anyone else remember this?

I always kind of assumed it was another entirely Ronni Vindahl produced album (like NMTF) that she scrapped in favour of this new sound.

I really don't know what I think about all this stuff that is going on, but drums was good live

Daydreams IS actually a NMTF scrap ( or even earlier), she had that track on her soundcloud when she started the whole MØ thing with Ronni, as she stated in an interview waaaaaay earlier, after her Ja Ja Ja show ( I used to have like 4 pages of links containing her interviews around the first US leg of her tour but I eventually lost the file when upgrading my pc :( ) but maybe it's not the same daydreams lol but she used to have a track like that plus there are reasons why my username is what what it is  :creep:  :creep:  :creep: 

EDIT: I got full sentimental and read 20 pages of this thread from the beggining  :toofunny:  and nobody ever said the Daydreams title, not on her old soundcloud nor in the interview I mentioned before. I don't know why I remember her having a track called this

I like this aesthetics / brand tho but I love the DIY one as well but this one suits more her superstar carreer obvs.

EDIT2: we surprised her on her birthday when she was here, and she was so humble and sweet I can't even  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  Rasmus did the pictures bc. Karen didnt have a phone with herself, but it's even in the interview!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysabs05pfV8 - it's at 1:28

I'm MØ's daydreamer

IM FUCKING SECOND ROW FUCKING KILL ME THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE SHE CUMMING IN 30MINS AND IM W MY SISTER I CANT BELIEVE IT I HAD NO IDEA SHE WAS EVEN GOING TO BE THERE AS I WAS

SLAY QUEEN AND WE'RE SEEING HER IN LIKE 9-10 DAYS

EotAQlJ.jpg

I can't believe how happy I am, I love her with all my heart. This was by far one of the happiest nights of my life, she sang like a goddess and the setlist was so long, I cried like a baby on New Years Eve at the second chorus, it was just too much, she didn't sand Never Wanna Know or Gone And Found (Red In The Grey either) but idgaf. She was so fucking beautiful. The way she moves drives me crazy. And you know what guys? The song they played just before she entered was Cruel World. And she came on stage. Wearing. A. Red. Party. Dress. And after the concert ended they played CW again and Ultraviolence and I got a zine which I'm rly fucking happy about since I thought it was over and I'm going to send her my poster. I love her so hard and I was with my sister and it was the most stress free concert I've ever been too, like second row after coming 30mins before opening, ok, she looked surrealistically happy, I didn't understood a single word of danish lmao but she crowdsurfed like crazy and she played tons of new songs, including one I ADORED and I don't know the name of but the chorus was unbelievably good, I was so surprised too at how amazing Walk This Way sounds live, really beautiful, and Final Song and Lean On are so much better live which believe me coming from me means a lot. I can't find any words I'm too taken aback, it was so unexpected I really had zero expectations so I savoured every second of it, I never ever thought I'd see her knowing she's one of my fav artists ever in her own country and city and knowing I'm going to see her again in like 10 days with my best friend is a pure blessing. I love you Karen

Edit: wow and I don't like either the Spice Girls or her cover of it but the look she had when the girl came on stage and sang with her... Karen loves her omfg you could really see she was accomplishing one of her life time dreams it crushed me down

ZKcaooE.png

I can't believe how happy I am, I love her with all my heart. This was by far one of the happiest nights of my life, she sang like a goddess and the setlist was so long, I cried like a baby on New Years Eve at the second chorus, it was just too much, she didn't sand Never Wanna Know or Gone And Found (Red In The Grey either) but idgaf. She was so fucking beautiful. The way she moves drives me crazy. And you know what guys? The song they played just before she entered was Cruel World. And she came on stage. Wearing. A. Red. Party. Dress. And after the concert ended they played CW again and Ultraviolence and I got a zine which I'm rly fucking happy about since I thought it was over and I'm going to send her my poster. I love her so hard and I was with my sister and it was the most stress free concert I've ever been too, like second row after coming 30mins before opening, ok, she looked surrealistically happy, I didn't understood a single word of danish lmao but she crowdsurfed like crazy and she played tons of new songs, including one I ADORED and I don't know the name of but the chorus was unbelievably good, I was so surprised too at how amazing Walk This Way sounds live, really beautiful, and Final Song and Lean On are so much better live which believe me coming from me means a lot. I can't find any words I'm too taken aback, it was so unexpected I really had zero expectations so I savoured every second of it, I never ever thought I'd see her knowing she's one of my fav artists ever in her own country and city and knowing I'm going to see her again in like 10 days with my best friend is a pure blessing. I love you Karen

Edit: wow and I don't like either the Spice Girls or her cover of it but the look she had when the girl came on stage and sang with her... Karen loves her omfg you could really see she was accomplishing one of her life time dreams it crushed me down

I'm really happy for you and so glad you had a great time! It's still a dream of mine to see her live after being a fan for so many years, but she's never even come close to me. :( Regardless, it sounds like it was an incredible time!

The new songs she does live are True Romance, Goodbye/Goodbye My Lover, All I Do, On & On, and Riot Gal. Do any of those names strike you as the one you really liked? :)

(Daydreams has also been on recent setlists but it's crossed out and she doesn't perform it???)

I'm really happy for you and so glad you had a great time! It's still a dream of mine to see her live after being a fan for so many years, but she's never even come close to me. :( Regardless, it sounds like it was an incredible time!

The new songs she does live are True Romance, Goodbye/Goodbye My Lover, All I Do, On & On, and Riot Gal. Do any of those names strike you as the one you really liked? :)

(Daydreams has also been on recent setlists but it's crossed out and she doesn't perform it???)

I definitely heard On And On!! I don't remember now which one was the one I loved though :defeated: I'll try to pay more attention to the lyrics when I'll see her November 8th. I also heard Goodbye I think! Thank you for your comment, I'm sure you'll see her one day <3 I'm definitely going to send her something for the future zines omg. You can ALMOST see me on the pic she posted on Insta but I was 2mm to the right lmao #bummer. I'm just so happy she enjoyed it as much as I did. Love this riot gal

ZKcaooE.png

I'm watching this and wtf!!!! I stan too hard to be this clueless about her unreleased, please has a studio of Riot Gal leaked or was released? I need it in my life so badly it sounds unbelievable. That wasn't the song I loved live as well still trying to remember

ZKcaooE.png

I'm watching this and wtf!!!! I stan too hard to be this clueless about her unreleased, please has a studio of Riot Gal leaked or was released? I need it in my life so badly it sounds unbelievable. That wasn't the song I loved live as well still trying to remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0E4FbKfeLM

It hasn't leaked. It's new and most likely on the upcoming album.

I'm seeing her live tomorrow, but I've been so stressed out with moving, work and school that I haven't gotten myself into the mood (or should I say... MØOD?)

lABVyGE.png

she's in paris in a few day but i had no money when the tickets were on sale and i'm sure there are no more left i'm mad  :defeated:

NMTF is one of my all time favorite album and i don't even now why, maybe because i used to listen to it when i was younger and not in a good place, it's just so perfect from start to finish  :defeated:

she's in paris in a few day but i had no money when the tickets were on sale and i'm sure there are no more left i'm mad  :defeated:

NMTF is one of my all time favorite album and i don't even now why, maybe because i used to listen to it when i was younger and not in a good place, it's just so perfect from start to finish  :defeated:

OMGGG essayes quand même!!!! J'ai pris mon ticket pour Copenhage 2h avant le show donc on sait jamais mec!!!! J'y serais avec @Limelights je vais tout faire pour être barricade si tu viens viens avec nous!!!

ZKcaooE.png

sooo.... I had MØ on my shoulders last night. the show was absolutely batshit crazy. she stage dived. she went up to the balconies during Pilgrim. it was cray. i loved it.

lABVyGE.png