liam

What's been officially released since her debut?? Any news on 2nd album ? :grinds:

Singles for album 2 (probably due early next year, they're trying to get her a hit):

- Kamikaze

- Final Song

- Drum

She also, um, smashed worldwide with Lean On by Major Lazer. Where were u when MØ was crowned queen of Spotify pop

The concert was fucking amazing. We were first row with Limelight, she jumped in front of me and she did at fucking Pilgrim, not a random song. She did NYE again and also, Daydream is the song of the year, hands down. This song is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. She looked amazing, I tried waiting for her afterwards but they told me she didn't had time. But as she noticed me on Insta two days ago I'm fine :) And she made eye contact twice including on NYE and she smiled, pretty sure she recognized me. It was a shorter setlist than Copenhagen but the sound was much better. I'm really so happy, I think she's my second fav, I'm starting to love her more than Marina, I really look up to her on so many levels, it's the first time I stan someone with this kind of big sister relationship. She's amazing, I love her so much

ZKcaooE.png

I don't think I can explain how much Riot Gal means to me, how deep I relate to it, I mean we don't even have a studio version but it's playing on a loop in my head, it feels like the soundtrack of a movie that would be my life, I love Karen because she nails my feelings in a way so much more beautiful than I would ever be able to express. I need this song.

ZKcaooE.png

I have trouble watching the video, it's really pretty and classical but it doesn't really feels like her, idk why. She looks absolutely gorgeous but idk I was rewatching Nyt Blod again yesterday and I feel like smt changed... Then again I'm a bandwagon so

ZKcaooE.png

I really hope M2 is coming Q1 next year. she has drawn out this promotional era so long already. I just want the record.

honestly, and since i feel it wont be better than nmtf she should just release it and move one cause i havent really felt none of this new songs in general 

Are we listening to the same thing? This cover is amazing, doesn't tops Rih's version but nothing can, her voice is incredible as always, like it's raw and powerful. I don't disagree she's growing more and more commercial but I don't hear that here 

ZKcaooE.png