liam

Are we listening to the same thing? This cover is amazing, doesn't tops Rih's version but nothing can, her voice is incredible as always, like it's raw and powerful. I don't disagree she's growing more and more commercial but I don't hear that here 

Its like a cute, cheap karaoke version of the song and you could tell she had fun with it don't get me wrong, but its by no means a good cover of the actual song

well... do you at least have a good recording of the song so i can listen to it? :defeated:

No, sorry, I didn't mean we've heard the song. MNEK just posted a pic of them all together. I meant that, because she's still making songs, the album can't be that close to being finished.

Wow I had an ~episode~ tuesday and tattooed myself mø on the arm, glad this new leak confirms me I'm definitely not regretting it,  plus I hated Lean On with all my heart for a year and now I'm bopping to it 19 times a day, idk she's the first person I stan I'm not in love with but Lord knows how hard I stan. Leak more and release Riot Gal hoe

ZKcaooE.png

Wow I had an ~episode~ tuesday and tattooed myself mø on the arm, glad this new leak confirms me I'm definitely not regretting it,  plus I hated Lean On with all my heart for a year and now I'm bopping to it 19 times a day, idk she's the first person I stan I'm not in love with but Lord knows how hard I stan. Leak more and release Riot Gal hoe

Yes @ my 2014 signature getting brought back :creep: