liam

Mötem comes THRU again with Secret and a new Yo-Yo ! Now we have the three songs that they did together from that era.

Yasss

I still really want Without the Shit :poordat:

Wait! I'm so glad you remember this, because I always thought I was making it up. But I definitely remember an interview in late 2013 or early 2014 where she said she was 'wrapping up her second album' and yes, it was before NMTF had been released.

Anyone else remember this?

I always kind of assumed it was another entirely Ronni Vindahl produced album (like NMTF) that she scrapped in favour of this new sound.

lowkey makes me sad, even tho i prefer artist's progressing w next records (and never "2.0"'s)

lowkey makes me sad, even tho i prefer artist's progressing w next records (and never "2.0"'s)

And just as an update, that interview was really easy to find, and she did indeed say she was wrapping up her second album before NMTF came out. Given that we don't have any solid album plans nearly 3 years later, it surely must have been scrapped.

Hackers pls get on ur :) and look for that Mø 2nd album that was scrapped lol

We can't even get the All My Love demo, her full mixtape, whatever else :(

Also, I never posted this but I really like Summer. Where was that found? Was it a part of anything? I'd love a tape of chill ass summer day songs like that.

I love Drum now kii

It's a growerrrr. The verses are amazing

We can't even get the All My Love demo, her full mixtape, whatever else :(

Also, I never posted this but I really like Summer. Where was that found? Was it a part of anything? I'd love a tape of chill ass summer day songs like that.

Found on like a reverbnation page or the equivalent, from the weird in-between time in 2011/2 when she's not quite with Ronni Vindahl yet but she's not exactly writing shit like "When I Saw His C0ck" either. Other songs from that era are Money and YA, which are less good unfortunately. I suspect that the unleaked songs from this era (Woman of Babylon, No More Seconds, To B, Longing Bird) would properly complement Summer and be the perfect hybrid of MØ eras :xcry:

Just listening to "After Coachella"...pretty sure Cashmere Cat played it live at his show at Terminal 5 last month!

At least the "You'll never be mine" line--maybe it's used somewhere else, though?

His album really needs to drop. 

Wait the album leaked?? I guess it isn't out officially, but I just found links...cool. 

Edited by Madrigal

Just listening to "After Coachella"...pretty sure Cashmere Cat played it live at his show at Terminal 5 last month!

At least the "You'll never be mine" line--maybe it's used somewhere else, though?

His album really needs to drop. 

He's been playing it live for awhile, I just don't think anyone noticed

Is there a forum or something dedicated to her? I feel like 2k17 is gonna be my Karen year, last time I stanned someone this hard was Lana. I'm basically looking for a masterpost of her interviews but I'm really considering making one if there isn't already.

ZKcaooE.png