liam

I never said it was...........I said he might release it as a pre-album treat..............

oh well you dont have to type so many dots lol i didnt even say it in a negative way lol i read pre order track not pre album

Major Lazer/Diplo confirmed that they worked on 5 songs featuring MØ, one of them is called Kamikaze, and will be on their upcoming album Music Is The Weapon (November)

They said she will be using at least one song on her upcoming album

Major Lazer/Diplo confirmed that they worked on 5 songs featuring MØ, one of them is called Kamikaze, and will be on their upcoming album Music Is The Weapon (November)

THANK YOU FOR THIS

tumblr_nmexrdgbRV1u5ee3so1_250.gif

Link please

Hmmmmm but was NMTF released this year?  :popcorn:

No, but that means the quality of Lean On doesnt make it the best song of 2015 to me because her album is better than the song, and so are a lot of others songs released this year. 

No, but that means the quality of Lean On doesnt make it the best song of 2015 to me because her album is better than the song, and so are a lot of others songs released this year. 

So if it isn't better than every single song she's ever released in previous years it can't be your favorite song of the year in which she hasn't released anything else? Any other rules I should know about before I pick my favorite song of the year? :popcorn:

So if it isn't better than every single song she's ever released in previous years it can't be your favorite song of the year in which she hasn't released anything else? Any other rules I should know about before I pick my favorite song of the year? :popcorn:

I mean there's far better songs that have been released this year. Better vocals, better lyrics, better production.

I didn't want to compare it to her past stuff but since it was already done, even XXX88 is better in all 3 and it was done by the same person.

Ffs even her demo of All My Love is better

BzhmW.png