Mileena

The Sims

2 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

and it never will be maw mawΒ :true:

oh no definitely, its still not good compared to the games that came before it but its actually a good game on its own without being biased dfhbnsdh

so i started playing sims 2 earlier this year and fell very hard for it im in love.. it took a while to get it to work but i figured it outΒ (acottonsock you will always be famous).Β the cas isnt great but it runs better than sims 4 ever did and its wayyyyyyy more fun. everyone was right.Β :true:Β i probably played more hours of sims 2 in a month than i played sims 4 in total

Spoiler

here is my teen sim coming off of the bus with his baby sister who he TOOK TO SCHOOL WITH HIM. i didnt even know this could happen. i cant find anyone talking about a glitch like this. she was probably minutes from getting taken away when they finally got home. he was just feeling silly & goofy. he is making her float with his mind btw

IMG-5822.jpg

when i sent his other sister to college she randomly completely disappeared from the game one day and i panicked before i realized i couldΒ summon her lol. just sims 2 things

Β 

also since a lot of us are 2 stans if anyone wantsΒ any 4to2 conversions here are literally all of them. i shantΒ keep this treasure for myselfΒ https://sims4t2bb.tumblr.com

but ive been wanting to play the other games, andΒ the other weekΒ i found a perfect condition ts3 cd at goodwill.Β my laptop doesnt have a disc drive and i was scared the cd was in good condition because the owner used the code to play instead, and my fears came true....i know my laptop probably wouldnt even run it - thats why i got ts2Β in the first place - but making me install the EA app just for nothing is sick & twisted.Β and then today i wanted to play ts4 just for the cas so i reinstalled after years to discover my shitty processor doesnt even meet the minimum requirements anymore and it keeps crashing on launch :trisha4:Β so i got mad and pirated sims 1. lets see where this startedΒ 

Β 

update sims 3 just killed its second graphics card bc the fps cap didnt work so it was trying to do 1000fps on 6gb of vram then boom my computer doesnt display nothing no more.

Β 

Β 

Also ts3 is the best sims game thanks

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

the sims 2 is very clearly the best sims game

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β 7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Β 

my sims 4 broke so i have to go redownload all the pirated dlc packs again :toofunny:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

27 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

the sims 2 is very clearly the best sims game

ur not wrong my mind likes to change daily

hot take but... sims 3 sims really aren't that ugly and it's actually quite easy to make cute female sims :true:Β 

Β 

i prefer them over the silly cartoonish sims 4 sims :whatever2:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | PinterestΒ Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

hot take but... sims 3 sims really aren't that ugly and it's actually quite easy to make cute female sims :true:Β 

Β 

i prefer them over the silly cartoonish sims 4 sims :whatever2:

Β 

yeah but in order to make REALLY pretty sims 3 sims, you need to have ccΒ :air2:

Β 

istg if they just updated that game… but they won’t because they know their sims 4 players and sales will dropΒ 

GIgkqgLXQAAhyU9?format=jpg&name=smallthis boutta be one for the money woowoowhiogow TWO for the show woahowoahwoahwoahhhh

14 hours ago, Rust Dress said:

istg if they just updated that game… but they won’t because they know their sims 4 players and sales will dropΒ 

Oh a TS3 remaster would absolutely change my life... Imagine that game updated to 2024's standards... I'd give all my money for that

TS4 having 357 DLCs and still not even coming close to TS3 is so... :bebe:

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*