Beemo

Beemo's Covers | Update: Mixtape

ibx30z51qzpiv2.png

:sass:

tell me if you want anything changed

i c that :creep:

I love this, exactly what I had in mind. The wings are everything to me right now. Perhaps a touch darker? Because tbh it's only the color that iTunes 8 uses when you click on the album with this art that's making me question this. It's, like, peach--and these are the sadder love songs, so I'm not about that. Although in my mind I can't really decide how it would work. Maybe if it isn't too much work, try a darker/shadowy version, and I can evaluate if that instinct is right? :mj:

i c that :creep:

I love this, exactly what I had in mind. The wings are everything to me right now. Perhaps a touch darker? Because tbh it's only the color that iTunes 8 uses when you click on the album with this art that's making me question this. It's, like, peach--and these are the sadder love songs, so I'm not about that. Although in my mind I can't really decide how it would work. Maybe if it isn't too much work, try a darker/shadowy version, and I can evaluate if that instinct is right? :mj:

How's this? :creep:

ibmNd9Aij4Mizt.png

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

Hey everyone! I've been enjoying making cover art of Lana's songs lately. I thought I should post them here for all of you to see. I'll update this thread whenever I finish more covers :3

This is what I have so far:

iVzj27UirxUE5.png

ibzlVeLLtNwxWa.png

icQIb5VauQEMz.png

ibf9274T13cv7D.png

you have the photoshop skillz 

tumblr_mnu5unziQx1qztgoio1_500.gif

wOw the y&b and million dollar man ones  :worship:

not hating i swear but could you do another black beauty cover?? i need like a simple-ish one with a melancholy feel not a lot of color etc... havent really found a cover for that song i love yet and you do amazing shit so yeah  :smokes:

great job all around tho

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

wOw the y&b and million dollar man ones  :worship:

not hating i swear but could you do another black beauty cover?? i need like a simple-ish one with a melancholy feel not a lot of color etc... havent really found a cover for that song i love yet and you do amazing shit so yeah  :smokes:

great job all around tho

Alright. I'll see what I can do :)

maybe one of these pics????

Bd4F0QY.png

sPIx1zw.jpg

3RElqnR.jpg 

idk just a thought  :runs:

Ohh. Just saw this now. I already made one :ohno: If you want I can use those pics you posted, but in case you like this one, I'll post it here:

iIH6X5Ka5PwlY.png

Ohh. Just saw this now. I already made one :ohno: If you want I can use those pics you posted, but in case you like this one, I'll post it here:

iIH6X5Ka5PwlY.png

how are you so good at these  :deadbanana: i LOVE this so i wont say you should make another but if you get bored enough i'd be curious to see what a cover with one of the other pics would look like

but ya THANKS

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif