yu16273947

Foxes

I've never been a fan of her (I thought her first album was really boring/generic) but I gave All I Need a shot after seeing it came out and I'm actually liking what I hear. Body Talk is great and If You Leave Me Now, Feet Don't Fail Me Now, & Better Love are pretty good too

Is that... Foxes... on Kygo's album? On the song Oasis?

@ 1:10?

I heard a live version of it too, where it sounds like Sia..... But on the album, it sounds kinda like Foxes? I'm confused...

lABVyGE.png

it was within the top 10 in midweeks  :deadbanana:

pretty sure the midweeks don't include streaming though so it's not too bad. It was no.6 on downloads, 13 in overall sales and 26 in streaming. Honestly, those numbers aren't too bad and considering they managed to get a no.12 peak with barely any promo.

So the next single is.....

Scar  :usrs:

-----------

I hope this era culminates in most of her team being fired - it's irking to see how many mistakes they made with everything from the release to the artwork when the album had so much potential.

I found three copies of Glorious in a US secondhand record/CD store yesterday. Completely caught me off guard considering it was never released physically here

MkWI4Ns.png

Update on her two current singles:

• The queen of Britain's Got More Talent returned to grace the audience with Cruel and - much like Amazing's performance - she sang about 10 lines before the credits rolled  :usrs:
  • In marginally better news, Scar is still B-listed at Radio 2 and is receiving decent airplay; I still don't get why they're pushing two songs simultaneously when she's struggling to get a hit as is...