Pretend

A*M*E

I'll be sure to keep an eye out, I check eBay quite often so I'm sure I won't miss anything. I'll probably buy everything that pops up. It seems her promo CDs are pretty rare though, no? Well, minus Ride or Die apparently.

What's the tracklisting on the 3track sampler, do you know?

The 2012 sampler and Ride or Die are only semi-rare - the others, however, are really hard to find.

Here's a list of all of her samplers and singles to date: http://www.discogs.com/artist/A%2AM%2AE

For some reason, City Lights was never issued as a physical promo though.

Yeah I checked there, but I can't find the 3-track one?

I really want to hear "Hear Me Out (Short Notice)," "Hold Me Back," and "Get Down," so I hope I manage to buy the CDs one day. I wonder why they're so rare though. 

Sorry, I meant 4-track  :toofunny:

There's actually two live performances of HMO on YouTube, a snippet of Hold Me Back was on SoundCloud (I thought that was in the zip file going around?) and there's also a snippet of Get Down on YouTube. It's hard to find though so I'll link you to it once I find it in my bookmarks.  :lmao:

Oh, lol. :P

I have several plays of the live performance, yeah, but I'd love to hear the studio, as I'm sure everyone does. :P What zip file?

There was one posted on here with the majority of her unreleased a while ago. I never bothered to download it though since I have all the songs already.  :hooker:

It's not showing up  :crossed:

Do you have to have a certain number of posts before you edit it or something?

On this one, all member name changes have to go through @. :/ I would help you myself if I could, but that's the only way. 

Love your new signature, b.t.w. :creep:

On this one, all member name changes have to go through @. :/ I would help you myself if I could, but that's the only way. 

Love your new signature, b.t.w. :creep:

Even the member titles?  :horror:

Thanks photo-thumb-37.png?_r=1370694076

Even the member titles?  :horror:

Thanks photo-thumb-37.png?_r=1370694076

Gee whiz, I'm stupid. :facepalm: No, you can change your own member titles! I'm kinda tired r.n. ...sorry for the mix up. 

Here's where it is in your Settings, if you haven't found it yet:

VvY2k7Q.png

Gee whiz, I'm stupid. :facepalm: No, you can change your own member titles! I'm kinda tired r.n. ...sorry for the mix up. 

Here's where it is in your Settings, if you haven't found it yet:

VvY2k7Q.png

Nope, still not there.  :horror:

screenshot_103.png