Pretend

A*M*E

She has a few ballads in her repertoire, so hopefully a few of them make the album. She also said in a Popjustice interview about a year ago that she doesn't want to do all dance-pop songs. :P

I know you mentioned that the age of the tracks she did with The Flames might deter them from being included, but "Puppetmaster" is possibly the best of the lot, and I wouldn't object if he included it. ;)

I know you mentioned that the age of the tracks she did with The Flames might deter them from being included, but "Puppetmaster" is possibly the best of the lot, and I wouldn't object if he included it. ;)

This answers my question about the potential inclusion of "Better Than That" :emma: :paris:

This answers my question about the potential inclusion of "Better Than That" :emma: :paris:

Well, it is true that a long time ago, one of her samplers had "Better than That", "Game Over", and "Feeling" on it...but they are really, really old in comparison to stuff from this year. Then again, what has she even released that's newer than 2012? "Heartless" was on that freakin' sampler over a year ago.  :usrs: 

NEW SONG.  :defeated:

She should have performed Causing a Commotion so we could have it in HQ but this will suffice  :defeated:

http://amedaily.net/ame-debuts-song-bassline-drops-live/

:excited: 

This is one of the ones that was once scrobbled, but no-one could find, right? :deadbanana: 

This gives me hope that the rest of the Quiz & Larossi tracks will make the final cut, or at least "Causing a Commotion" and "Love TKO". :ohno:

UMMMM ISN'T "HEARTLESS" ON ITUNES TODAY?!?!?!!?!????!!?!!!

Can someone please buy it, it's not available in the US as I expected :(

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/heartless-single/id644309783

I'll PM it to you in a few minutes  :teehee:

Ooh I really like the song :defeated: Since she performed it, do you all think it might be on the album?

Judging from her current setlist, these seem like the songs she's keeping for the album:

• Heartless
  • Bassline Drops
  • Hear Me Out (thankfully  :defeated:)
  • Stacey
  • Play The Game Boy

She's also written loads of new songs - so they should fill the rest of the tracklist.

Her dancing a lip-syncing is kind of lazy...Still waiting for that mindblowing music video from this one :awkney2:

Either way, did anyone rip the audio?