Pretend

A*M*E

If only 50 people have it and there's no where it can be found online to download anymore, I'd consider it rare :/ maybe not as rare as say the 14 tracks were before they leaked, but still rare in that its not available for public download like most songs on the Internet.

I told you they were A. trash and B. fucking stupid

I know  :toofunny:

If only 50 people have it and there's no where it can be found online to download anymore, I'd consider it rare :/ maybe not as rare as say the 14 tracks were before they leaked, but still rare in that its not available for public download like most songs on the Internet.

Well, considering it's on the album it's not available to stream anymore - but passing it off as unreleased is just embarrassing  :lmao:

As long as they're gonna try that, can you finally post it? :hooker:

Stacey's on the album so I'll PM that to you  :hooker:

I'm sure Drama Queen was in the zip posted a few pages back though.

Stacey's on the album so I'll PM that to you  :hooker:

I'm sure Drama Queen was in the zip posted a few pages back though.

Yes yes I have Drama Queen.

Thank you :worship:

She's having a rant again.  :deadbanana:

screenshot_106.png

This isn't as good as when someone accused her of copying their photoshoot though....  :lmao:

I saw this...I kinda feel a little bit bad for her, but honestly, she'd be better off to just ignore it. 

Oh, really? That I HAVE to see! :hoe: 

She's just like Sky...can't take criticism. Then again, she is, what, 18? 

I saw this...I kinda feel a little bit bad for her, but honestly, she'd be better off to just ignore it. 

Oh, really? That I HAVE to see! :hoe: 

She's just like Sky...can't take criticism. Then again, she is, what, 18? 

I agree - she takes it all a bit too seriously. Sky's far worse though.  :lmao:

It was back in December I think; some artist's manager called her out for supposedly "copying" a photoshoot and her replies were embarrassing as hell  :lmao:

Here's the photo that caused it all:

we-spotted-her-first!_GB.jpg

I still had not listened to "Heartless" until today, and I must say that I am really impressed. I really like the video (I usually get impatient when watching them and close the window) and that instrumental is just so good. Who produced it?

Am I too late to search for her songs? :ohno:

I still had not listened to "Heartless" until today, and I must say that I am really impressed. I really like the video (I usually get impatient when watching them and close the window) and that instrumental is just so good. Who produced it?

Am I too late to search for her songs? :ohno:

I don't think youre too late! If you look back a few pages, maybe even towards the beginning there was a zip posted with some stuff and can can help you start! :)

So do we suspect that the debut album will be coming a month/2 months after Heartless is released?

H0bDaqU.gif

I don't think youre too late! If you look back a few pages, maybe even towards the beginning there was a zip posted with some stuff and can can help you start! :)

So do we suspect that the debut album will be coming a month/2 months after Heartless is released?

Alright, thanks! I'll keep on listening to her on YouTube for a few days. If I am still hooked, I'll start downloading her music. I can buy nothing to support her, though, was her music only released in the UK?

Alright, thanks! I'll keep on listening to her on YouTube for a few days. If I am still hooked, I'll start downloading her music. I can buy nothing to support her, though, was her music only released in the UK?

Pretty much, but you can probably buy "Need You (100%) right?

H0bDaqU.gif

PM me if necessary, and I think Claire has a pretty big collection too, if you wanna ask her. ;)

I've only been attempting to 'stan' for her for the past couple weeks, but her material and back-catalogue is stunningly strong for a freakin' teenager!

PM me if necessary, and I think Claire has a pretty big collection too, if you wanna ask her. ;)

I've only been attempting to 'stan' for her for the past couple weeks, but her material and back-catalogue is stunningly strong for a freakin' teenager!

29 songs.... out of 72 she's written. :noparty:

Considering I've been listening to them nonstop since January, I need new Aminata in my life. :noparty: