Pretend

A*M*E

'Causing a Commotion' sounds almost as fantastic as 'Love TKO...' here she is performing it live:

Them moves = :defeated:

Also, @@electra heart, did you ever get to hear the original demo for 'City Lights' that MNEK mentions here? For some reason the songwriter deleted the demo, and now I doubt we'll ever get to hear it. :(

'Causing a Commotion' sounds almost as fantastic as 'Love TKO...' here she is performing it live:

Them moves = :defeated:

Also, @@electra heart, did you ever get to hear the original demo for 'City Lights' that MNEK mentions here? For some reason the songwriter deleted the demo, and now I doubt we'll ever get to hear it. :(

I heard it but I NEVER RIPPED IT  :defeated:

Fucking Secaina  :defeated:

:bop:

@@electra heart Stacey tho photo-37.png?_r=1370694076

Soon photo-37.png?_r=1370694076

wait so is Ninja actually by her or Secaina? https://soundcloud.com/peermusicuk/secaina-hudson-ninja-a-m-e

It's her - however, there is (or was; that was probably deleted aswell) a demo by Secaina also.

Can we assume that Heartless will be on US iTunes on July 14th as well even though we don't have the preorder?

Oh and by the way it's exactly 1 month away :party:

Probably not, but seeing as she's on Sony now it's possible.  :teehee:

I downloaded her ZIP of songs yesterday, now I think I have 20 songs... about how many are out there?

Was it one called A*M Back to E? That seems to be spreading really quickly and has one particular song that shouldn't be circulating  :horror:

I think I have 21 not counting live stuff and remixes. If you post what you have I can tell you what you need :)

It was just the songs that were posted here by Madrigal and I downloaded "Play the Game Boy," "Game Over" and "Drama Queen." :P

Was it one called A*M Back to E? That seems to be spreading really quickly and has one particular song that shouldn't be circulating  :horror:

Nope! It was the Madrigal ZIP file! I know she has a song called "A*M Back to E" but I don't have it because I'm a flop. I actually downloaded everything I could find but I only put the singles on iTunes, because I don't wanna get too attached at the moment. :ohno: If I keep playing her singles and enjoying them a lot, I'll add the unreleased. :creep:

It was just the songs that were posted here by Madrigal and I downloaded "Play the Game Boy," "Game Over" and "Drama Queen." :P

You might be missing "Get On The Floor". It's newer and all we have is a YouTube rip atm.

Was it one called A*M Back to E? That seems to be spreading really quickly and has one particular song that shouldn't be circulating :horror:

What song is it? :popcorn:

H0bDaqU.gif