Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

The fall of Amanda Bynes & Justin Bieber

u know there's something wrong w u when courtney love tells u to pull it together

zOu9ZnR.png

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Justin Bieber is being investigated for alleged reckless driving, after witnesses claim the pop star was speeding in his white Ferrari in their gated community in Los Angeles.

Bieber is alleged to have driven at motorway speeds in a 25mph zone, according to police spokesman Steve Whitmore.

The Canadian-born teen was seen to have been speeding by Keyshawn Johnson, a former professional American football player, who was outside with his three-year-old daughter when Bieber drove past.

Johnson followed Bieber to his home and told him he wanted to talk about his reckless driving, but Bieber went into his house without speaking to Johnson, Whitmore said.

When police responded to two calls about reckless driving in the neighbourhood, they were also turned away from Bieber’s door.

Whitmore said: “His security detail said he declined to talk to us based on the advice of counsel.”

Police interviewed two witnesses, including Johnson, and wrote up their report.

“Their eyewitness testimony to our deputies was definitive — not only the speed, not only the vehicle, but Bieber was sitting and driving in the driver's side seat,” Whitmore said.

Deputies plan to send a reckless driving report to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office to consider filing misdemeanour charges in the next week or two.

Prosecutors are also looking at whether to charge Bieber for battery in a separate incident involving a neighbour, who complained the pop-star attacked and threatened him.

“We take this very seriously and if this actually did occur, which it appears that it did, it is unacceptable behaviour from anybody, anywhere, anytime,” Whitmore said.

The incident comes a week after the pop star hit back at critics at the Billboard Music Awards, saying: “Basically from the heart I really just want to say it should really just be about the music, about the craft, about the craft that I’m making.

“This is not a gimmick, and I’m an artist, and I should be taken seriously. And all this other bull should not be spoken of.”

Bieber's publicist did not immediately return a call for comment. Johnson declined to comment via ESPN, where he now works as a TV commentator.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/follow-that-ferrari-justin-bieber-chased-by-exnfl-player-keyshawn-johnson-after-alleged-speeding-in-25mph-zone-in-la-8635682.html?origin=internalSearch

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

At the risk of coming off as a (pop-)culturally-isolated outcast, I have to admit that I didn't even know who Amanda Byes was until two minutes ago and that this is first time she's been brought to my attention. I have no idea what she's about or whatever.

Same goes for Justin Bieber. Yes, I know who he is but except some random information there is nothing I know about him. I don't recall ever listening to a song of his consciously in its entirety. Not my cup of tea whatsoever. 

Since this topic seems to be discussing their "fall," I have to point out to that I didn't even observe something like a "rise" of them. Basically, I really don't care about... those kind of things. But it always surprises me when those kind of things pop up on my horizon... :toofunny: So much for that.

Now go judge me.

you never watched the amanda show? 

amanda pls 

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

Never. :toofunny: I haven't even heard of it until now.

oh my gosh! well it was like a skit show that amanda had and she was really hilarious I remember watching it and loving it a lot. Along with "all that" both of those shows were skit type of shows I guess like a saturday night live type thing. Do you know the show Drake and Josh? they both came from the amanda show. It was a pretty talented group of kids 

ER1eLiL.jpg?1

oh my gosh! well it was like a skit show that amanda had and she was really hilarious I remember watching it and loving it a lot. Along with "all that" both of those shows were skit type of shows I guess like a saturday night live type thing. Do you know the show Drake and Josh? they both came from the amanda show. It was a pretty talented group of kids 

I really don't know them... :toofunny:

Amanda is staying tbh. She turned crazy for some time now but i love her.  I think Amanda is just like Lindsay Lohan and Britney (at the breakdown moment) like some kind of representation of The Fame Monster. 

But Bieber is definitely fading, fading completely. He is becoming more and more full of himself, he attacked the Paparazzi for almost no reason, he's been doing drugs and all the other few scandals along. I hope he completely disappear tbh. 

qqAZ3mU.png

But Bieber is definitely fading, fading completely. He is becoming more and more full of himself, he attacked the Paparazzi for almost no reason, he's been doing drugs and all the other few scandals along. I hope he completely disappear tbh. 

I wonder how his next album will do.

Like, everyone is pissed at him, but his fans are still very much into him, he trends WW quite often still

I wonder how his next album will do.

Like, everyone is pissed at him, but his fans are still very much into him, he trends WW quite often still

didn't twitter ban his name from trending? because he was trending, like, always?

didn't twitter ban his name from trending? because he was trending, like, always?

i don't think so but it should happen it's so annoying.

I wish it was Gaga and Brit who are trending continuously but instead we get One Direction and Justin Bieber

(PS: i didn't say Lana cause i like how small this fan base is)

qqAZ3mU.png

who writes these wiki articles... they should try writing up axl rose's "media scrutiny and legal incidents" section/article/book tbh 

9viabhw.png

No...he was trending today too, it was something like #yourtwentyfavoritejustingsongs if I recall well

Hopefully they will rise above it like Britney 

I hope they rise above and retire inmediatly, just like Britney Spears they have no talent at all, and people who actually like their "music" are just delusional.