Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

The fall of Amanda Bynes & Justin Bieber

Well drugs are apart of young fame going to their heads, and I have no idea. Amanda went a complete 180• Since Easy A she has shaved her head, got cheek piercings and is apparently spiralling out of control.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Amanda Bynes is looking like a mix of all characters from Girl Interrupted. Quite sad.

Justin is another thing. He is a spoild little bitch but I don't think he is mean. I guess the level of fame he has is too much even for extremely famous people. From US to Turkey Bieber can not even go to a movie or a mall. I think the level of fame he has a very few people had. MJ and Madonna maybe. It's insane even between famous people like Brad Pitt. The guy doesn't have a life literally. He has to shut down stores and with good reason since those 12 year old go insane. Did anyone saw the video of his concert in Norway? Was on the news he literaly shut down the city he couldn't get out of the hotel. And is like this pretty much every where he goes. I think after a certain point drives you crazy. Like really crazy and somewhat angry. I think he handles really well even if he is a little bitch he is not as half as bad as he could be. I actually think his life is pretty sad. You can say "he has all the money and fame" but after a while after having all the perks and toys money can buy what's left? He has a ferrari but to drive the car he needs security. He has all the clothes but can't even wear them on the street because he can't walk on the streets. The guy can't even go to a beach.

About the drugs they said was a small amount of weed. I mean let's be real....who cares about a small amount of weed in a tour bus?? The media makes it sound like he was dealing cocaine or something.

glgcDdT.gif

Even though I don't like Justin's music/persona myself, I don't like seeing people go through which is obviously a breakdown. I remember seeing all that Britney stuff over the news a few years ago, it was devastating for her fans and I don't think she has or will truly get over that time of her life. The media has a lot to answer for, they can ruin lives and make people think they're going crazy. Unfortunately, it's nothing new for young people in the media.

They clearly don't have any solid ground to lean on in their own lives which they can possibly take refuge in the bad publicity and bad management. It is very sad. Fortunately, Lana herself seemed head strong and determined throughout what could only be called a media witchhunt against her and her fans respect her more that she didn't change herself, imo.

tl;dr reply probably :eek:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

amanda reached the point every child star has to reach. if you've noticed, almost every star who was a star since they were like, children, tend to reach a point where they break and do weird stuff. Mary K and Ashley, they turned anorexic. Drake Bell turned into a joke. Amanda well.. she turned into THAT Amanda. Aqua from the Cheetah Girls? she is now doing music.. look

and Macaulay Culkin... holy shit hasn't he gone south. 

What I'm trying to say is that every child "star" is either, dead, no where to be found, with a bad past, or gone south. Very hard to find and not find child stars that are doing okay for themselves in our times.

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

What I'm trying to say is that every child "star" is either, dead, no where to be found, with a bad past, or gone south. Very hard to find and not find child stars that are doing okay for themselves in our times.

Hilary Duff.

EQFO7rX.png

Ahh, Justin Bieber sure is fun. He didn't really bother me when he first became famous, but now he's acting like such a prick with the whole Anne Frank diary thing and whatnot. And I don't really know who this Amanda is.

Did anyone saw the video of his concert in Norway? Was on the news he literaly shut down the city he couldn't get out of the hotel. 

They moved mock-exams for him too. Sometimes this country really gets on my nerves.  :facepalm:

last.fm  

The Harry Potter kids have done alright for themselves... :agree2:

Hilary Duff.

I've heard some stories about her but obviously they are just rumours. I think everyone who is famous encounters some adversity and bad publicity at some point or another. Goes with the job imo..

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

but shes HiLariOus~~ gay Icon shes the QUEEN and shes flawless step back! Its so funny 2 pretend shes a holy figure when she clearly isn't in her right mind lol. let's all take advantage of her and humiliate her cause its so cool lolol

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

amanda reached the point every child star has to reach. if you've noticed, almost every star who was a star since they were like, children, tend to reach a point where they break and do weird stuff. Mary K and Ashley, they turned anorexic. Drake Bell turned into a joke. Amanda well.. she turned into THAT Amanda. Aqua from the Cheetah Girls? she is now doing music.. look

and Macaulay Culkin... holy shit hasn't he gone south. 

And of course, Lindsay Lohan.

tumblr_mehfl855qr1ro2d43.gif