M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Lemme tell ya "Idle Delilah" used to be my least fave on the album, but it hit me so hard this week I am living for it. Such a cool lyrical composition and the fact that it sounds so upbeat while really be sad is just great. The tribal beat is everything I love. I think the worst song is probably "BBD".

H0bDaqU.gif

Lemme tell ya "Idle Delilah" used to be my least fave on the album, but it hit me so hard this week I am living for it. Such a cool lyrical composition and the fact that it sounds so upbeat while really be sad is just great. The tribal beat is everything I love. I think the worst song is probably "BBD".

you have seen the light!

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

They are probably more expensive since she has to travel there and she's not with a big label anymore, so more money is needed this time. and maybe if she doesnt sell them quick, they will start giving away some or even making offers 

They are probably more expensive since she has to travel there and she's not with a big label anymore, so more money is needed this time. and maybe if she doesnt sell them quick, they will start giving away some or even making offers 

i'd almost guarantee they sell out, she's defs known here.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

is she hated there? 

idk bout hated. i mean i see a lot of the same dumb white ppl rhetoric of "she's offensive and argumentative" etc without much concern for the issues she's actually fighting for. but there's people like that everywhere u kno?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

idk bout hated. i mean i see a lot of the same dumb white ppl rhetoric of "she's offensive and argumentative" etc without much concern for the issues she's actually fighting for. but there's people like that everywhere u kno?

yeah i know, she's has haters everywhere, but in the US she keeps selling out shows so i guess she has fans

$73 ticket tho :defeated: i had an internal argument bout a $40 ticket last month so idk man we'll see

That is a lot, but it's about standard these days for an international artist. Paloma Faith is about $90, and I'm guessing AB will be a better show.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png