M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Yeah, I don't think anyone cares anymore tbh

i mean like i definitely still care and all and i know when it DOES come out it’s gonna be bangin but to put it in perspective, i’ve been a stan for a while now and this album has been coming out since before i ever listened to her lol

i mean like i definitely still care and all and i know when it DOES come out it’s gonna be bangin but to put it in perspective, i’ve been a stan for a while now and this album has been coming out since before i ever listened to her lol

No album is worth this wait honestly, and we've heard about half of it anyway. I could honestly take or leave it, will probably just leave it bc even the great tracks we've heard half of are just old now. I don't care about Playhouse or Ain't Know or any of it anymore lmao. She's released material WAY too slowly to keep anyone invested in her album. She's not THAT good. She's probably just her fans to keep making money off of soaps while making them think they're getting an album. She's a 1 track at a time kind of artist which means by the time anything else is released nobody gives a fuck about the previous song anymore. She's so talented but her career is boring af and she just rants on Twitter about stuff that doesn't matter. Seeing her live again with barely any new music would be dull.

she made MAJOR points but i do think swearing dr luke didn't rape kesha was a dumb thing to do

and that's the problem!!! She spits a lot of truth (more than she's given credit for) and it's overshadowed by the amount of utter shit she also spits, it's SO upsetting...

I just wanna rob all the banks and burn rubber

I'm ctfu at her rn dragging everyone while promoting her soap in the same tweet. If only she was this enthusiastic about her music.

Who even checks her Twitter anymore? I got bored of it years ago even when I was a huge fan. Being a cunt on Twitter isn't interesting. AB can go fuck herself at this point tbh

Who even checks her Twitter anymore? I got bored of it years ago even when I was a huge fan. Being a cunt on Twitter isn't interesting. AB can go fuck herself at this point tbh

I'm on Twitter anyway so why not follow her lmao, she's funny and regularly posts hole pics!

this album really isn't coming

i legitimately believed her this fucking time lmao what a dumbass

she was giving us bangers, but ever since she started dickriding elon musk & getting those bussyboy coins....

2020 at least.