M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

If we delete this thread, her fans & supporters (there still are MANY) will move to the status section & other music recommendation threads to promote her new music. Do we really want that?

Sis this thread needs to be deleted/locked. In the last 24 hours your fave has threatened to murder Lana. Literally.

Stanning insanity! I could never

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

I think this beef came to a point that this topic should definitely be locked. She tweeted (and later deleted the tweet) “Honestly, you know The Big Bad Witch is smarter than that. When her house mysteriously goes up in flames while she is asleep inside… I want to see as many #Azealiavoodoo hashtags as possible.” I think she should really get help because you’re obviously mentally ill if you think it’s okay to write these kind of tweets. The fact that you would even write about this about a living human being and post it... wow. At this point I don’t even consider Azealia Banks human anymore.

I think this feud came to such a deep low that this topic should be locked. She tweeted (and later deleted the tweet) “Honestly, you know The Big Bad Witch is smarter than that. When her house mysteriously goes up in flames while she is asleep inside… I want to see as many #Azealiavoodoo hashtags as possible.” I think she should really get help because you’re obviously mentally ill if you think it’s okay to write these kind of tweets. The fact that you would even write and post something like this... wow.

this doesn't even come close to some of the worst tweets she's posted too...

this doesn't even come close to some of the worst tweets she's posted too...

It’s really shocking that a tweet like this, which is already so vile in my opinion, doesn’t even come close to her worst tweets. I feel ashamed that I even listened to her music and followed her on Instagram...

feud aside it's not convenient to lock this thread. the fans won't have where to post abt her. if we had to lock threads bc of celebrities feuds there would be no threads left

Is it necessary to close every topic when a celebrity has a feud against each other? No, I don’t think so. I mean, otherwise any topic about Lady Gaga should’ve been closed as well since Lana didn’t like her, she wrote a diss track about her (even though they take pictures with each other, post it on Instagram, so I think nothing is wrong now). But I don’t think this is a ’normal’ celebrity feud anymore between Lana and Azealia. At this point Azealia even wrote about Lana dying in a ‘mysterious house fire’, body shamed her, et cetera, and at the end of the day, this community is dedicated to Lana... If someone says such vile things about Lana, I don’t believe someone is even worth it to have a topic dedicated to them on this forum. If her fans have such a big issue that they aren’t capable of talking about Azealia here then why won’t they search for a new place to talk about her?

Is it necessary to close every topic when a celebrity has a feud against each other? No, I don’t think so. I mean, otherwise any topic about Lady Gaga should’ve been closed as well since Lana didn’t like her, she wrote a diss track about her (even though they take pictures with each other, post it on Instagram, so I think nothing is wrong now). But I don’t think this is a ’normal’ celebrity feud anymore between Lana and Azealia. At this point Azealia even wrote about Lana dying in a ‘mysterious house fire’, body shamed her, et cetera, and at the end of the day, this community is dedicated to Lana... If someone says such vile things about Lana, I don’t believe someone is even worth it to have a topic dedicated to them on this forum. If her fans have such a big issue that they aren’t capable of talking about Azealia here then why won’t they search for a new place to talk about her?

This feud they have right now while it sucks on both sides it wouldn't have happened at first place if Lana didn't threat her, so it's not like Azealia started it out of nowhere lmao. However given how it escalated sure it wen't out of control but I don't see how locking a thread is gonna do any difference. It will only upset the fans and since you say that it's a forum dedicated to Lana, then by that logic it should remain focused only on Lana with no other topics about any other celebrities at all. It will either be a Lana forum with sections for other celebrities too (additionally) or strictly only a Lana-focused forum. It's not fair to cherry pick and choose which celebrities to "forbid". Imagine if that happened back then with Gaga's topic too. People should be free to post in which thread they like. If anyone hates AB or some other artist then no problem just don't visit the said thread. It's really simple.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

This feud they have right now while it sucks on both sides it wouldn't have happened at first place if Lana didn't threat her, so it's not like Azealia started it out of nowhere lmao. However given how it escalated sure it wen't out of control but I don't see how locking a thread is gonna do any difference. It will only upset the fans and since you say that it's a forum dedicated to Lana, then by that logic it should remain focused only on Lana with no other topics about any other celebrities at all. It will either be a Lana forum with sections for other celebrities too (additionally) or strictly only a Lana-focused forum. It's not fair to cherry pick and choose which celebrities to "forbid". Imagine if that happened back then with Gaga's topic too. People should be free to post in which thread they like. If anyone hates AB or some other artist then no problem just don't visit the said thread. It's really simple.

Honey I'm fine with there being threads about other celebs, but there is no place on this site for a thread about someone who has made death threats towards Lana- except in the "News" section when AB finally gets arrested or thrown in a psych ward x

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

This feud they have right now while it sucks on both sides it wouldn't have happened at first place if Lana didn't threat her, so it's not like Azealia started it out of nowhere lmao.

Edit - I don't even care

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

yeah nothing ab said was nothing close to the worst she's said you all literally only care so much because it's lana

you dont have to like ab or anything just literally focus your attention elsewhere

this shits annoying on both sides i had to mute her ass on twitter because im sick of reading all this shit and all i've been reading for 3 days is "shes cancelled i dont know why anyone pays attention to her" when it's all you have been doing for days. if you all really think she's that worthless then why focus so much of your time on it?

Honey I'm fine with there being threads about other celebs, but there is no place on this site for a thread about someone who has made death threats towards Lana- except in the "News" section when AB finally gets arrested or thrown in a psych ward x

Yeah dunno if Azealia will step that far and tries to actually harm Lana let's hope she won't. I don't think she will risk to end up in jail though. But she literally flipped and turned into this batshit mess she is right now because Lana threatened her. Locking a thread abt an artist/their music is extra. Feud aside there's fans that enjoy Lana's,Azealia's, any other artists music. Let people to join these threads if they like. You guys need to seperate the feud <-> from the artist/music aspect.

Are you fucking lost in the head? You're too stupid to entertain.

There's no need to interject if you can't grasp what's going on

:lmao: :lmao:

Do you realize that this mess started with Lana threatening Azealia? Do you think it would have been avoided if say Lana never responded/or responded in different manner? Like honestly don't you think this could have been avoided at all??? I don't defend Azealia or Lana, they are both to blame for their feud in this case :toofunny:

Edit - Then don't quote me again :)

Do you realize that this mess started with Lana threatening Azealia? Do you think it would have been avoided if say Lana never responded/or responded in different manner? Like honestly don't you think this could have been avoided at all??? I don't defend Azealia or Lana, they are both to blame for their feud in this case :toofunny:

Edit - Then don't quote me again :)

So I take it you're a doormat who will never defend yourself when people talk rubbish behind your back for years? Figured.

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Y’all needa calm down. I understand what AB said was disgusting, but that doesn’t mean we should delete her thread. She has said worse & y’all really only do care because it’s Lana who’s the target of this. Also even though AB has done & said terrible things doesn’t mean it’s alright to start talking shit. Weather or not she deserves it, is not part of the issue. Don’t become what you condemn because of a disdain towards the person. Y’all are adults so act like some. The more you talk the more attention you give to her & towards her ego. If y’all really want to do something about Azealia then make complaints to the police that you’re worried about Lana’s safety. Don’t demand that a thread be shut down. Just because you don’t like someone doesn’t mean you should erase them from history. It’s important to remember what they did as to not repeat such acts again. Please, calm down y’all. At this point such drama is nearly unnecessary. The only thing understandable is to be worried about Lana like I am, but then do something about it. You guys are adults, I’m only 17 I don’t know what I’d have to do to protect Lana besides tweet the FBI :toofunny: please just chill y’all

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

So I take it you're a doormat who will never defend yourself when people talk rubbish behind your back for years? Figured.

Nah, Lana could have handled it better instead of threatening physical violence. Azealia has never threatened her before that btw, Lana could easily either ignore her or respond to Azaealia's questions. Go figure that too!