M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

i really hate her w her damn soaps because i want them all.

also bc i know someone was asking about her soaps a while ago i meant to type this up but forgot lol

i have miss amor + miss camaraderie. they do both work really well, they're just kind of difficult to use because i'm not 100% sure what the consistency is supposed to be like, or if i'm even applying it correctly lol

in my experience miss amor works better, but that may only be because miss camaraderie may not actually be for what im using it for, but they have helped my skin a lot

the only downside i'd say really is that you have to keep up with using them, because it seems like after a while the effects slightly diminish?

definitely would recommend tho

Ughhh I know I want Miss Camarederie/Bussy Boy to control my oily skin so bad, also she's doing a bar with activated Charcoal and also the Wallace Bar looks so good.

I've seen before/after pics but I don't think that I'm amazed enough to buy them

8nl2OpX.png

i really hate her w her damn soaps because i want them all.

also bc i know someone was asking about her soaps a while ago i meant to type this up but forgot lol

i have miss amor + miss camaraderie. they do both work really well, they're just kind of difficult to use because i'm not 100% sure what the consistency is supposed to be like, or if i'm even applying it correctly lol

in my experience miss amor works better, but that may only be because miss camaraderie may not actually be for what im using it for, but they have helped my skin a lot

the only downside i'd say really is that you have to keep up with using them, because it seems like after a while the effects slightly diminish?

definitely would recommend tho

Thank you!!!!

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Azealia is getting dragged all over the internet lmao.

how come she can't take a couple of ugly jokes on a show, but then start talking and wish death upon people once she's in the safety behind her keyboard. she's such a pussy.

she can attack other people online but the second someone says a joke against her on a show where the premise of the show is to roast each other she can't take it?? LMAO. y'all stan this spineless mentally deranged rat?

no wonder she continuously kisses ass in person but then once she's on instagram she talks bad about other artists. she's scared to do to their face, just like an internet troll she hides behind her phone.

someone call a therapist for her, her insecurities are getting to her head

Azealia is getting dragged all over the internet lmao.

how come she can't take a couple of ugly jokes on a show, but then start talking and wish death upon people once she's in the safety behind her keyboard. she's such a pussy.

she can attack other people online but the second someone says a joke against her on a show where the premise of the show is to roast each other she can't take it?? LMAO. y'all stan this spineless mentally deranged rat?

no wonder she continuously kisses ass in person but then once she's on instagram she talks bad about other artists. she's scared to do to their face, just like an internet troll she hides behind her phone.

someone call a therapist for her, her insecurities are getting to her head

for someone who claims to not like AB you sure do spend a lot of time talking & thinking about her huh

for someone who claims to not like AB you sure do spend a lot of time talking & thinking about her huh

bitch i was on instagram and my recommendations were full of celebrities roasting her and Wendy Williams talking about her.

actually bitch i haven't even been on lb that much recently since i just got back from vacation so idk if theres another Wynwood you're thinking about

also bitch i can put in my 2 cents into whatever i feel like. if i don't like her then i can say whatever i want behind my keyboard the same way she does

bitch i was on instagram and my recommendations were full of celebrities roasting her and Wendy Williams talking about her.

actually bitch i haven't even been on lb that much recently since i just got back from vacation so idk if theres another Wynwood you're thinking about

also bitch i can put in my 2 cents into whatever i feel like. if i don't like her then i can say whatever i want behind my keyboard the same way she does

lmao calm down sis. i have seen you ‘attack’ (for lack of better term) azealia a few times before in here/statuses. also i don’t recall saying you couldn’t say anything negative about her?? i’m just saying you could probably channel your energy into something that’s actually worth your time, like literally anything else.

that is unless you secretly stan, in which case just unfollow her IG & stream anna wintour!!

lmao calm down sis. i have seen you ‘attack’ (for lack of better term) azealia a few times before in here/statuses. also i don’t recall saying you couldn’t say anything negative about her?? i’m just saying you could probably channel your energy into something that’s actually worth your time, like literally anything else.

that is unless you secretly stan, in which case just unfollow her IG & stream anna wintour!!

yeah i make a status update or a post every time she does something stupid which if you haven't noticed is ALL THE TIME. I've never heard 1 smart thing come out of her mouth. whenever someone says something stupid or does something stupid, i have to point it out

like do you expect anyone to be like oh that wynwood kid makes a good point let me cancel azealia real quick

i don't make posts so that you agree with me lmao. i could care less about changing your mind. i make posts because i want to make posts and i want to put my opinion on here. if you don't resonate with what i said thats fine, but it doesn't change the fact that what i said is true. she can't take a simple joke but then goes and does a u-turn and wishes death upon people and casts hexes on people. i was just mainly asking, you stan that? an insecure girl who can't take a joke but dishes out a million worse ones?

and then on top of that her music isn't even good! like what. it'd be like stanning meghan trainor after she got called fat as a joke and then she wishes death upon celebrities and millions of other things on her social media. id call her out too because her music isn't good and her personality is ugly.

y'all mad i attack azealia, but who hasn't azealia attacked?

yeah i make a status update or a post every time she does something stupid which if you haven't noticed is ALL THE TIME. I've never heard 1 smart thing come out of her mouth. whenever someone says something stupid or does something stupid, i have to point it out

i don't make posts so that you agree with me lmao. i could care less about changing your mind. i make posts because i want to make posts and i want to put my opinion on here. if you don't resonate with what i said thats fine, but it doesn't change the fact that what i said is true. she can't take a simple joke but then goes and does a u-turn and wishes death upon people and casts hexes on people. i was just mainly asking, you stan that? an insecure girl who can't take a joke but dishes out a million worse ones?

i didnt mean to imply that you made the statuses, just comments is all. but fr if you havent heard anything smart come out of her mouth then you really arent paying attention

also you really need to take a xanax girl like i can feel your blood pressure rising from here

i didnt mean to imply that you made the statuses, just comments is all. but fr if you havent heard anything smart come out of her mouth then you really arent paying attention

also you really need to take a xanax girl like i can feel your blood pressure rising from here

I'm literally eating a bow of ice cream..... i think I'm good. you can't read emotions off posts on a forum site, stop picturing me with high blood pressure just because i typed a lot lol

and yeah she's never said anything smart and thats her fault. she's supposedly all about "black woman empowerment" but all she's done is make people believe the "angry black woman" stereotype is true. again who hasn't she attacked? she has no friends in the industry anymore.

every time you hear about her, its because she's started a drama with someone. don't blame me, blame her. its the image she's made

I'm literally eating a bow of ice cream..... i think I'm good. you can't read emotions off posts on a forum site, stop picturing me with high blood pressure just because i typed a lot lol

and yeah she's never said anything smart and thats her fault. she's supposedly all about "black woman empowerment" but all she's done is make people believe the "angry black woman" stereotype is true. again who hasn't she attacked? she has no friends in the industry anymore.

every time you hear about her, its because she's started a drama with someone. don't blame me, blame her. its the image she's made

sorry, all of your 'bitch'es, bolds, capitals, italics & all that seemed to have skewed my perception.

like i said before, if you believe she's never said anything smart before then you clearly haven't payed enough attention to what she's actually saying & i'm really just gonna leave it at that rn though, have a good rest of your day & see you for your next meltdown when she goes off on someone else!!

sorry, all of your 'bitch'es, bolds, capitals, italics & all that seemed to have skewed my perception.

like i said before, if you believe she's never said anything smart before then you clearly haven't payed enough attention to what she's actually saying & i'm really just gonna leave it at that rn though, have a good rest of your day & see you for your next meltdown when she goes off on someone else!!

she fought a 12 year old. claiming that she's saying smart things is hilarious and wrong but alright ill see you next week when she goes off on another black artist

I love her.

Fame will be a bumpy ride for Miss Romancy. For her own internal peace, may she grow thicker skin and learn less volatile reactions to the inevitable "ugly" comments.

I'm literally eating a bow of ice cream.....

dairy queen

tumblr_pinn5thM7y1y0ns5so1_400.gif

Check her insta story. She’s so frustrating. She said she’s leaving the label and said she wants to put out Playhouse next week.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlvsXjznVYp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jdbcd3hx6609

She also said she wants to scrap the album. F2 had a good run! See ya never!

Check her insta story. She’s so frustrating. She said she’s leaving the label and said she wants to put out Playhouse next week.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlvsXjznVYp/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1jdbcd3hx6609

She also said she wants to scrap the album. F2 had a good run! See ya never!

I know, I kind of understand her tho. I hope she comes through and release the +16 songs as singles, sadly I just can't see dropping eOne being any good to her.

8nl2OpX.png

i stg i already hated azealia for being an annoying little bitch; i love her music but like its getting to the point where her 'personality' is getting in the way of liking her music

i was like super excited for fantasea 2 and now shes pulling this shit? im so over her honestly

I know, I kind of understand her tho. I hope she comes through and release the +16 songs as singles

I definitely understand her wanting the album to feel like what she envisioned it to be, but if we’re being real honest, there’s not a chance she’ll release anything relatively close to 16 singles. This album has been 5 years in the making and although it’s not her vision of F2, it’s still an album worth putting out. It’s sad to see her want to scrap it instead of dropping it as something else.