M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Sort of an album Q&A happening! She admitted "Soda" is a title, but deleted the tweet. And four collabs! Lazy Jay, Pharrell...Lady Gaga? :hooker: Depending on if Disclosure are producing or featuring.

Titles we have:

- ATM Jam

- Bizarra

- Black Cherry

- JFK

- Miss Amor

- Miss Camaraderie

- Soda

- Yung Rapunxel

Any more?

she gave another song, called Soda, and gave some lyrics the other day but she deleted it

Wow do you remember the lyrics?

Sort of an album Q&A happening! She admitted "Soda" is a title, but deleted the tweet. And four collabs! Lazy Jay, Pharrell...Lady Gaga? :hooker: Depending on if Disclosure are producing or featuring.

Titles we have:

- ATM Jam

- Bizarra

- Black Cherry

- JFK

- Miss Amor

- Miss Camaraderie

- Soda

- Yung Rapunxel

Any more?

Wow do you remember the lyrics?

wait have the pics .

994796_294599600676835_2031681869_n.jpg

what about bbd not being on the album anymore? do you like that??

I'm fine with it because we already have it and it's really not my favorite. A little too Fantasea? Whereas I'm hear for 1991 material, like fast rapping mixed with singing and really danceable beats. I'm glad the tracklist is still looking like what she had intended minus that, and she didn't say that she dropped a song we haven't heard yet.

Although I wonder how she has all the songs down but only 80% of the album done? That leaves her with about three songs to completely finesse. I guess she has demos but if she's going into the studio next week with Disclosure for completely new production...What would the production have been in the demo? Confusing. I hope ATM Jam comes in early July at the latest. Can't believe I expected it in May :facepalm:

I'm fine with it because we already have it and it's really not my favorite. A little too Fantasea? Whereas I'm hear for 1991 material, like fast rapping mixed with singing and really danceable beats. I'm glad the tracklist is still looking like what she had intended minus that, and she didn't say that she dropped a song we haven't heard yet.

Yes, BBD is just fine, but its not outstanding. And im hoping the same, like 1991 EP vibe.

Although I wonder how she has all the songs down but only 80% of the album done? That leaves her with about three songs to completely finesse. I guess she has demos but if she's going into the studio next week with Disclosure for completely new production...What would the production have been in the demo? Confusing.

Hope that studio session end well, because i want the album this year :/

I hope ATM Jam comes in early July at the latest. Can't believe I expected it in May :facepalm:

PLEASEE! :facepalm: :facepalm:

mess at this "rapper" called dominique young unique , trying to beef with azealia....

LMAO like two weeks ago she was eatin ha kunt

Difficult to tell when Azealia will react. But she seems happy recently.

mess at this "rapper" called dominique young unique , trying to beef with azealia....

Pretty sure she bought 90% of her twitter followers.  :teehee:

20r46kx.jpg

yes... how the fuck a nobody has 300k, even angel haze has less than her and she's more known

Angel bought the majority of her followers too. (I do really like her though)

20r46kx.jpg

I just cant at people who say that illuminati shit all over youtube. I´ve thought nobody believed it, but I guess I was wrong.  :rip:

i knowww theyre annoying as shit :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :toofunny:

Open up "212" and skip to 1.54:

I heard you ridin' with the same tall, tall tale

Tellin' em you made some mason

:illuminataylor:  :illuminataylor:  :illuminataylor:

:troll: 

EQFO7rX.png