M.I.A.

Azealia Banks

Big Talk is so good but it's like so shortttt and it's kind of Rick Ross track feat AB but like send this to radios right now like i can see it doing really well. Riot is my least favorite, the way she just pronounced Givenchy in Queen Of Clubs though just like...kinda killed my buzz lmao

I wonder if it's still/when it'll go on itunes?

OMG Along The Coast!!!!!!!!!!!!

the way she just pronounced Givenchy in Queen Of Clubs though just like...kinda killed my buzz lmao

She just mentioned on Twitter she pronounced that and Versace wrong on purpose but I agree it killed my buzz as well lmao

Also mentioned there's an extended version of Paradiso on Fantsea II, so we know 6/14 tracks and Big Talk was originally the Ice Princess remix.

someone hype this up for me since i can't listen yet, is it dark? upbeat? dance/house?

Along the Coast: chill, mostly her singing, the sonic equivalent of sun-bleach velvet

Big Talk: beat sounds like computerized wind chimes, Rick's verse is horrible, the inflection on her voice reminds me of early Nicki

Can't Do It Like Me: I don't even know how to describe the beat...somewhere between the darker ends of Fantasea, written for ANTi

Queen of the Clubs: sounds like video game music, the hook is shouty, it reminded me a little bit of Venus except she's shouting instead of singing

That's where I'm at now. It's a mix of a lot of things

BzhmW.png

so is this gonna hit itunes at some point?

The video for "The Big Big Beat" will be released with the iTunes link. Hang Tight Babies!

Honestly guys, someone started leaking Slay-Z and i wanted it to come from my hand. don't be so hard on me. an iTunes link is coming.