Sitar

Lorde

My collection at last~

p5fCo2f.jpg

Clockwise: Lorde on Billboard Magazine, Tennis Court limited 7" for Record Store Day, Tennis Court 10" EP, v limited The Love Club 10" EP, VH1 You Oughta Know folio pack, The Love Club CD, and signed copy of Pure Heroine. Their sister the Pure Heroine 12" will be joining them this holiday season :angie:

Is it only me who doesn't understand why does Lorde does all those weird moves with her arms and stuff while performing :dafuq: ? 

Like idk what are they? is she dancing? if it i'm seriously concerned cause it's worst then Lana's iconic choreographies  :twirls:  idk i feel like it's cringe-worthy 

qqAZ3mU.png

Those VEVO Performances are great but why are they "Stripped" if they're like... not stripped in any way? lol

Is it only me who doesn't understand why does Lorde does all those weird moves with her arms and stuff while performing :dafuq: ? 

Like idk what are they? its she dancing? if it i'm seriously concerned cause it's worst then Lana's iconic choreographies  :twirls:  idk i feel like it's cringe-worthy 

It's like asking why Lana just stands there and twirls around lol, it's her way of not standing still when she performs. What'd you expect her to do, actual choreo... It's awkward but I think it's cute and it's very her!

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Those VEVO Performances are great but why are they "Stripped" if they're like... not stripped in any way? lol

It's like asking why Lana just stands there and twirls around lol, it's her way of not standing still when she performs. What'd you expect her to do, actual choreo... It's awkward but I think it's cute and it's very her!

Ikr about the stripped thing lol

oh and yeah i know it actually fits "her" but it's just so awkward it's kind of funny

qqAZ3mU.png

Ikr about the stripped thing lol

oh and yeah i know it actually fits "her" but it's just so awkward it's kind of funny

Lol it is I guess, esp if you're watching it in a video. I didn't know how she was going to perform until I saw her live and didn't think much about how she was throwing her arms around awkwardly.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png