Sign in to follow this  
pinupgirls

Abercrombie CEO degrades overweight people

Not really. Big hips are usually not that nice looking. Having curves and nice hips is one thing and having huge hips is kim kadarshian thing

I think it's really sexy, and I'm thinking about all the women I see everyday with beautiful hips, not any celebrities or anything like that. yum :creep:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Was gonna do an ironic post about women's bodies but I remembered my mini meltdown on the last page :toofunny:

My issues showing heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :umadney:

...you realize that big hips are ridiculously sexy, right?!  :creep:  :hooker: 

To quote Lana, "Everybody knows it, it's a fact" :   :fact: 

i think sexy is possibly the last word i would use to describe my figure haha! 

Not really. Big hips are usually not that nice looking. Having curves and nice hips is one thing and having huge hips is kim kadarshian thing

ugh god my hips aren't like that! my hips aren't exactly 'big' by other people's standards, but they stick out significantly more than anything else on my body so i hate them. 

4r9w86.jpg

i think sexy is possibly the last word i would use to describe my figure haha! 

ugh god my hips aren't like that! my hips aren't exactly 'big' by other people's standards, but they stick out significantly more than anything else on my body so i hate them. 

You're sexy, deal with it Nadia ;)

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Well it's disgusting and I'm kind of shocked.

Yeah, the people outraged are going to be the ones who are actually targeted.

But I'll remain fat and pressed while everyone else dresses like vanilla ass middle America douchebags. My jealousy is unbearable!

Someone here has issues.  :awk:

so how come i feel like a potato omg 

Because nobody tells you that you're sexy often enough.

Therefore, you are sexy Nadia haha ;)

lH7Zs6V.gif      

Lol I was saying that your response to Velvet Elvis was appropriate because what they said was rude. :P

"I love abercrombie. Im a darker version of their style." :sideeye: Must have taken offense to my accurate assessment.

How do you go darker on Abercrombie...?

I think it's really sexy, and I'm thinking about all the women I see everyday with beautiful hips, not any celebrities or anything like that. yum :creep:

I was talking about women I see every day as well. But if I mentioned Laura my neighboor or the girl from my gym you wouldn't visualize what I meant. Thts way I mentioned kk. Proportion is the key tbh. Huge hips girls usually end up becoming huge fat women

I was talking about women I see every day as well. But if I mentioned Laura my neighboor or the girl from my gym you wouldn't visualize what I meant. Thts way I mentioned kk. Proportion is the key tbh. Huge hips girls usually end up becoming huge fat women

not true with my mother or grandmother, i just have a pear shape, similar to lana actually - so if we were stoned, we'd be baked pears. alright that wasn't even funny nadia. 

but seriously, saying things like that makes a lot of girls feel shitty, guys aren't perfect either you know? and having bigger hips means it's easier to give birth. 

4r9w86.jpg

Excuse you! Let me just start off by saying: i dont give a damn if you used the word usually. That doesn't make what you said any better. So trying to calm me down or irritate me further by saying "Oh i didnt mean all of them. I said usually." will not work. I still take great offence to that.

You have just pissed me off. Well done.

My hips are large in comparison to the rest of me. Does that mean im going to end up becoming a huge fat woman?

No it fucking doesnt.

and I DO NOT CARE if you said usually.

Jesus. I thought you were nice.

lH7Zs6V.gif