MrRJM1999

#PopIndustry *Applications For Players Now Open*

@nellyfurtado Nelly Furtado

Nelstars! If you missed my performance on The Late Late Show you can now watch it on Youtube! Have an announcement next week, love you xx

Challenge One: Started From The Bottom

Debut Single:

RSqEuW0.jpg

Nocturnes

Produced by Mysto & Pizzi

Lyrics and melody by Diana 'Wynter' Gordon

EP single tracklist:

1. Nocturnes

2. Nocturnes (Denzal Park Radio Edit)

3. Nocturnes (Penguin Prison Remix)

4. Nocturnes (Kat Krazy vocal dub)

Synopsis:

'Nocturnes' is an experimental RnB track inspired by the night. Its an ode to a great escape. The story of road trip away from a normal life.The song features a whole verse sung in Zulu.

Release Date:

The EP will be released on 16/07/2013 (the day of the performance on The One Show)

A limited edition physical copy will be sold exclusively through Golden Discs.

Apperance on The One Show (with Alex Jones and Matt Baker)

Outfit:

3PcFwyW.jpg

Wynter sports a denim button up, with Swarovski details, And floral baggy pants. Her hair is a done in a loose Afro.

hL9Jp2N.jpg

Performance:

Alex Jones introduces Wynter Gordon, and she walks onto the stage, Wynters says "So excited to be here, my band and I are going to perform my new single for you guys, Here it goes..." 

Its a laid back acoustic version of Nocturnes, Visuals are displayed throughout the performance behind Wynter.

Interview:

The performance ends and Wynter struts over to the couches. The interview begins..

What's it like knowing that you're closer to your dream of being a star?

"Well you see I was never that interested in becoming a "star" but i would be lying if  i said it  wasn't fun "

Tell us about Nocturnes. How did it come about?

"Its a rather old song. I wrote Nocturnes at a turning point in my life, i was done with living an regular life, So i left everything and everyone behind to pursue my music career. It was like heaven being free of all my chains. I had no job, no income but i made it through. It was definitely worth it."

There's an entire verse  sung in Zulu on your new track, Can you tell us more about that?

When i was at LaGuardia Performing Arts School, One of my tutors was famous South African musician and civil rights activists Hugh Masekela. He inspired me greatly with his music. With his help i've written a good few verses and choruses in Zulu for my album.

What can we expect from your music in the future?

"For my upcoming record i took quite a different path musically from my old demos which were very "dance-pop".  The lyrics are much deeper and i hope they will touch people lives"

If you could duet with one legend , who would it be & why?

"I would love to do a duet with Mary J. Blige. Shes the reason i'm standing here today. I wrote some songs with her for her album The Breakthrough , and she basically kick started my career  I would be honored to do a duet with her "

Whats your next project?

"i will be shooting a video for Nocturnes. It will be directed by Yoann Lemoine. I'm really excited about this, it will be beautiful"

What's wrong? I just know I am not doing this again, just decided to join because you guys needed more people u_u

ya see, your supposed to make up a debut single, it cant be a real song your artist has released 

ya see, your supposed to make up a debut single, it cant be a real song your artist has released 

She's dead, she can't release any more songs :heidi:

Now seriously, it is a shame I read it wrong because I actually took more than one hour to do that. I could even do it now but I don't have enough imagination or patience for that, good luck to everyone though ;*

EotAQlJ.jpg

Now seriously, it is a shame I read it wrong because I actually took more than one hour to do that. I could even do it now but I don't have enough imagination or patience for that, good luck to everyone though ;*

aww thanks :) well maybe you could ask if you could just do the next task

We'll be sorting out scoring this week and I'll post scores and a new challenge on Sunday. Those who did not submit have been automatically eliminated.

Limelight, I'll let you go through this week, because you submitted something! :)

L4L-Sig1_zpsd1c0fc6e.png

So will someone be eliminated plus Lana, Gaga, and Britney since they didn't submit? If so, damn that's half the people who entered. This might be a quick game!

So will someone be eliminated plus Lana, Gaga, and Britney since they didn't submit? If so, damn that's half the people who entered. This might be a quick game!

ya i  think anyone who submitted shouldnt be eliminated this week

Just finished filming my videos for LLFU and the next single! Can't wait to show you the produce, ahh!!

I'm not sure yet RT @biggestnellyfan3425 are u gonna include Champion on ur album now that it leaked????

Hi guys,

It is with deep regret that I am going to have to call it a day here in terms of the competition. Unfortunately, we don't have enough interest to make it worthwhile. There have been numerous tech. difficulties and I don't feel that I can deliver given my current circumstances also. It was great fun while it lasted and those who did submit gave us very good entries! Hopefully we can re-start this game some time soon.

Thanks again for your support hug.gif

L4L-Sig1_zpsd1c0fc6e.png