Kimi Rose

"Summertime Sadness" - Next Single in the US, July 2nd

I feel like a proud parent every time I hear Summertime Sadness on the radio here. And though it's a shitty remix i'm still glad she's getting some kind of recognition.

I'm really curious how will her next single do now tbh. Like, will she get more support now, or only if a grand remix is released again?

Maybe she could be like Rihanna, didn't she become real big only after her 3rd album?

I'm glad she's getting so much recognition in the US, we've always loved her in the UK and the rest of Europe, and now we just need Azealia to put out ATM JAM and they can be slaying alongside each other! I still want that collab, blue jeans remix isn't enough.

you are two years late dude  :deadbanana:

yeah but in Australia she's getting talked about heaps, on the top 40 etc, I know she's popular in the UK and US and around Europe but not in Aus

yeah but in Australia she's getting talked about heaps, on the top 40 etc, I know she's popular in the UK and US and around Europe but not in Aus

her album went platinum is Australia over a year ago. It is probably double platinum or close to it now :D

and I also don't get the logic some people have with the "I don't want her to be famous and successful, I rather want her to keep her to myself"-mentality. 

You know that when an artist is not selling enough, they get dropped and it gets pretty hard for them to release new music, videos, to tour etc. 

We should be very happy that she is one of the biggest selling artists right now.  ;)

Is there a chance it gets to no 1 in the uk? I hope it does but I don't see it coming now that both roar and applause are hitting the charts :pft:

Fangirling over Lorde since 1996

Is there a chance it gets to no 1 in the uk? I hope it does but I don't see it coming now that both roar and applause are hitting the charts :pft:

No it will be blocked now, but hey she still did really welll