Kimi Rose

"Summertime Sadness" - Next Single in the US, July 2nd

I hope Lana doesn't get TOO big neither maybe a few number ones but i don't want to have a HUGE fan base for her like the monsters for Gaga. 

A small fan base like us fits her more and i really want to keep it this way not too much changes

qqAZ3mU.png

I understand why they're releasing a remix since they want her to become more mainstream and popular but did they really need to release the single as a remix that is the opposite of her aesthetic? It's a good remix, though. Best remix of the song.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I understand why they're releasing a remix since they want her to become more mainstream and popular but did they really need to release the single as a remix that is the opposite of her aesthetic? It's a good remix, though. Best remix of the song.

They do anything for her to be successful (money).

I mean, if there is the opportunity they have to grab it.

Lana might not even be aware tho, from her last interview it didn't seem like she has her eye on the charts

They do anything for her to be successful (money).

I mean, if there is the opportunity they have to grab it.

Lana might not even be aware tho, from her last interview it didn't seem like she has her eye on the charts

I know. Like I said, I understand exactly why they're doing it. $$$

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

If it got into the top 10, would it be considered a sleeper hit? It was only released in Germany before...but still, how fun it would be for her to have the longest sleeper hit ever. It's like, the world had to get ready for her awesomeness :smile2:

Guest Dot

I really don't see a reason why they are trying to push a song from BTD at this point. She has almost finished her new album and should release that  by the end of this year instead of some shitty remixes or a useless overlong video for BE/G&M/BA

:oh: Mess. I think she should release at least two more singles from Paradise! I mean why did she bother to re-release BTD in the first place if only 1 out of 8 is going to be released as a single? I can't at some of you saying they want her to release the new album this year...Give her some time! Every time an album is rushed, people complain about how it's not as good as the previous one, etc. but those people are always the first ones to push for new music.

I need a video for COLA + single release...that's all I'm asking for. I'm glad she's filming TROPICO, though and I'm glad she's using her time off to do something creative. It's good that she sticks to her recent album and doesn't abandon it so quickly. (see Rihanna, Talk That Talk-era)

I actually love the remix. I think it's a brilliant idea for more exposure in the US. They made a mistake for not releasing a remix for Y&B to extend the songs run.