Kimi Rose

"Summertime Sadness" - Next Single in the US, July 2nd

it already was a single? anyway, I've heard it being played once or twice on the radio here 

y&b is ''slaying'' in the US, so don't worry about lana not getting enough attention atm.  i doubt summertime sadness will become a hit suddenly. that song was released as a single in like august lol would've gotten some attention by now

Summertime Sadness is already a hit in Europe

Is the remix on itunes yet?

Did you see how well the official remix is doing?

#13 on the dance charts already? You go girl!

Oooooh get that smash girl! Mariah is gonna be jealous!

I like the remix and I hope it's a success. Gee if you're a Lana fan you want her to have the most success. I don't get hoping this fails or whining for Cola. Cola as a single in the US is a tough sell. There would have to be an edited version since she isn't singing about eating her pet cat unless you can do something like Forget You. 

I have a feeling that the remix will be popular at clubs and at beach parties and at parties with professional DJs which is good. Maybe if enough Sorority Girls like this it will be more airplay.

1 day radio deal? Really ? I dont really know if this all is needed - try to make Lana happen by music remixes. If they promote Y&B it could do very well. GP has liked ballads lately (Adele, Rihanna´s Stay, Diamonds ...)