Beemo

Grimes

Yesss just the cover alone looks so amazing all blown up. I havent even opened mine yet though, it's still all shrinkwrapped up.  :facepalm:

Amen. I wasn't a huge fan of the cover on screen, but it's amaaaaazing on print. Like, hooohohoholy moly.

lABVyGE.png

Am I really basic for not being able to really enjoy Visons/Halfaxa/Geidi Primes? Art Angels is hands down my favourite album of the year.

Same. Or, I enjoy some tracks off of Visions, but not Halfaxa or Geidi Primes. Maybe some day. :toofunny:

lABVyGE.png

y'all who don't listen to geidi primes and halfaxa are missing so much smh

I've been a fan of Grimes since 2012 sis. That may not seem that long but I have listened to both albums manymanymanymnayMANY times and like idk? Theyre just so forgettable to me. I have tried so hard so many times to MAKE myself like them, but I just can't. Like nothing's catchy to me? I literally still til now make time to FORCE myself to listen to them and I just? Idk I like the idea of them being Claire's first albums but like I just don't actually care for the music.