Beemo

Grimes

Oh nice lmao :deadbanana: So how do you (the biggest Grimes fan) like Art Angels compared to the rest of her work?

I think it's very refreshing, she can't do the same thing over and over again, I think we have enough sadness, whale noises, reverb, cathartic vibe + experimental and enough bops in the past to enjoy because they're already there and this album is really different, which is totally expected by Grimes but art angels is really different unexpectedly if that makes any sense. I enjoy how happy and angry it is  :flutter:

ofc I don't like some tracks because claiming I like all of them is a little unrealistic + I've listened to the old stuff too much, like way too much but I'm really glad everyone's enjoying it + we have a whole bunch of new material coming out next year hopefully :hooker:

:smokes:

What new material next year?!

seconded....

we have the bonus tracks cooking up + she has material saved up that she wants to release later, she also mentioned earlier this year that she may rerelease art angels like "the paradise edition" (her words) but like the be a body music video, it may not happen after all or something. she tends to forget lol

:smokes:

what is this drama between her & alice glass? it's not confirmed but that's what everyone is accusing it over bc alice unfollowed her on twitter. ( :ohno:  i dont think she ever followed her tho?)

This is a website I like because the artist-on-artist perspective is relatively rare.

An Arcade Fire member reviews Art Angels. Quirky review but in the comments at the bottom we learn that he actually liked the album.

I'm liking the album myself. While I like the style of Visions more, I'm pretty comfortable with AA as quality work extending her reach, which I hope she continues to extend. Her production is awesome.

:Zwi8TJF.png

ALL OFFICIAL ALBUM TRACKS ARE IN 320KPBS // UNRELEASED ALBUMS ARE MADE BY ME // PURIFY IS AN ALBUM I FOUND ON GRIMES' SOUNDCLOUD WHEN DOWNLOADING DROME SO I DECIDED TO MAKE IT AN UNRELEASED - UNKNOWN SONGS // LETHE IS HER MYSPACE SONGS + WITH HER OLD MYSPACE AVI OF THE WATER TEMPLE PRINCESS FROM LEGEND OF ZELDA.// ALL THE REMIXES + EXTRAS ON VISIONS ARE OFFICIALLY RELEASED ON VARIOUS VERSIONS OF THE ALBUM

sorry for the caps, if anyone wants anything, let me know lol

Can you upload "Misc Releases", "Phone Sex", "Go!" and "Purify" please?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1