Beemo

Grimes

World Princess Part II is so depressing. it's about her friend that died. im assuming it's about a drug overdose because she sings "Because I can see something more than the things you take"

Again, she saw something more in her best friend than just her drug addiction.

"Now you've made a mistake, don't you cry, it's mine"

The girl overdosed and died and 'made a mistake' but really Grimes thinks its her fault for not being there for her

It's so nice to finally hear Grimes without the shitty GarageBand filter. :flutter:

So far I'm thinking my favs are Laughing and Not Being Normal, Belly of the Beat, World Princess Pt II, Kill V. Maim. Maaaaaybe Pin as well. I might actually buy the physical copy when it's out because I love the cover art so much and I do enjoy the album. I also want the REALiTi demo. :rip:

14417469274.gif

World Princess Part II is so depressing. it's about her friend that died. im assuming it's about a drug overdose because she sings "Because I can see something more than the things you take"

Again, she saw something more in her best friend than just her drug addiction.

"Now you've made a mistake, don't you cry, it's mine"

The girl overdosed and died and 'made a mistake' but really Grimes thinks its her fault for not being there for her

@@luckyonewithoutyou