Beemo

Grimes

Ew some of ur comments are just so cringeworthy. 
+ Y'all said flesh without blood is shit so i can't trust any of you.
Did the whole album leak? im on the bus and i cant find it

tumblr_m9ffnrV95U1r1vzzeo2_500.jpg

Grimes, why??

The album overall has a great vibe, POP VIBE... It's like album for rave, and I expected so much more!! I refuse to believe that this is Grimes, actually..

I like it, but if it was another artist..

It's ok for artist to change melody, beat etc, but Grimes should stick to her "instruments" and ditch band or whatever..

Someone please create remixes of whole album and make it the way it should sound, thanks 

She produced the album fully herself and the "band" is her on all instruments.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

She produced the album fully herself and the "band" is her on all instruments.

I didn't know that it's all done by herself... But still, I expected something like Visions and/or Halfaxa

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Butterfly is already in my top 5 Grimes songs ever, pop perfection

I feel like I can only talk to you here LMAO everyone else is so dry. These songs are just so good. it's such a solid 100/100 album i'm not even exaggerating.

ps. i feel like the beat of California (comparable to Pon de Replay) is sort of a diss to Rihanna bc she rejected Go  :deadbanana:

I enjoyed the album. Thanks God, I didn't face it with the prejudice "a Grimes album should be like...." but as an anonymous piece. Nevertheless, I do agree its' structure and design are more conventional than previous releases, and some songs just don't even spark some interest to me.

Kill V Maim, Scream, and World Princess II are the only songs I LOVE from the album.

There are some songs I can't stand (like Butterfly).

Production-wise, it's nice she's shown this growth. You can feel the confidence and the lack of improvisation this time. The first two albums feel TOO improvised, Visions had a structure, but still, as somebody pointed out, I'm not sure if this defines a 3-years-wait-worth piece.

If you take all those pre-concepts away, it's a glad album