Beemo

Grimes

I'm in love with the new song/s!! Wish the instrumental was a bit different in FWB, but after the first listen I fell in love!!

Nevermind, this will slay me!!   :legend:

Can't wait until November tho!!  :crai:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I was just about to leave for school when she released it so I rushed to iTunes and it wasn't in my store yet :rip: I downloaded the video and listened to it on school, I love her new sound :oprah: I think I'm buying the cd because I love the artwork so much. I'm so glad this is coming in just two weeks :crying:

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Now that the tracklist is out, I'm really glad that there are no songs with CharlieXCX...

I mean, I like CharlieXCX, but she and Grimes are like 2 different galaxies

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Edit: Actually they're on the tarot cards :defeated:

I might actually get physical in this case, after having seen the rest of the artworks on her tumblr :defeated: the ones for Scream and World Princess are so perfect

I might actually get physical in this case, after having seen the rest of the artworks on her tumblr :defeated: the ones for Scream and World Princess are so perfect

The venus fly one is my favorite, along with world princess :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

:smokes:

Now that the tracklist is out, I'm really glad that there are no songs with CharlieXCX...

I mean, I like CharlieXCX, but she and Grimes are like 2 different galaxies

Nobody mentioned Charli was gonna be on the album

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Has anyone seen her live? she's coming to do a show in my city - wondering how you guy's found her? is she worth seeing live? :)

I've never seen her but I am going to on Nov 16. sooooo excited, her shows are so energetic and powerful from what i've seen online

Link to live performances of some of the new songs: https://www.reddit.com/r/Grimes/comments/3qlwsj/best_videos_of_all_live_tracks_so_far/

Includes: Scream, Venus Fly, Laughing and Not being Normal, and Kill V Maim (which all totally rock)

I think this album will probably be my favorite from her. I love all of the new songs.