Beemo

Grimes

Are we sure David won't be on the album?? I won't be surprised, but... I'm still gutted...  :rip:

Once @heavymetalheartboy on insta made everyone tag her in one of his drawings inspired by David and told her how much we want the song, she said she regretted performing it in the first place because it's a very personal song she made for her friend that passed away and his mom, she said she wasn't really sure she would do it, but I think we won't get it, tbh :(

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Once @heavymetalheartboy on insta made everyone tag her in one of his drawings inspired by David and told her how much we want the song, she said she regretted performing it in the first place because it's a very personal song she made for her friend that passed away and his mom, she said she wasn't really sure she would do it, but I think we won't get it, tbh :(

Thank you for explaining! That is tragic, though. For everyone. Her friend, his mom, and for us. Time to bump the live version for eternity.  :defeated:

omggggggg i just cant handle the anticipation anymore. All of those nights I would think about when Grimes is going to release a new album. basically every night for 3 or so years. it's just finally happening  :defeated: