Beemo

Grimes

I think world princess part II might actually be a thing, because she deleted all the tweets answering my questions about the song.

Nothing would make me happier, top 5 fave grimes songs :oprah:

:smokes:

GUYS THERE'S ACTUALLY A BOOKLET FOR VISIONS AFTER ALL OF THIS TIME :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

i'm asking her for pics omg 

It's likely the lyrics in Japanese, the usual for Japanese releases

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

It's likely the lyrics in Japanese, the usual for Japanese releases

but there's not even an english booklet of visions, or any "official" lyrics of any song anywhere, most of them are compiled by fans.

We don't even know what any of the verses+bridge in Nightmusic are except for the post-chorus, or what the chorus of circumambient is, or most of Eight (not even gonna get into the earlier albums lol) . I'm so glad she's finally releasing lyrics with the new album, I get frustrated when I can't sing what the song is saying, than just making noises out of my mouth :rip:

but there's not even an english booklet of visions, or any "official" lyrics of any song anywhere, most of them are compiled by fans.

We don't even know what any of the verses+bridge in Nightmusic are except for the post-chorus, or what the chorus of circumambient is, or most of Eight (not even gonna get into the earlier albums lol) . I'm so glad she's finally releasing lyrics with the new album, I get frustrated when I can't sing what the song is saying, than just making noises out of my mouth :rip:

Sometimes I get random words or repeat the title 500 times. :eartha:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Grimes made a poston Instagram that says "very soon I hope to blow ur minds"

oEAwlHl.jpg

I think this is for the flesh without blood music video as it says flesh multiple times in the screenshot. I like the aesthetic-ness that this video seems to be leaning towards already

This looks amazing. Queen of video directors  :oprah:

Demos_copy.png

DIY QUEEN :oprah: When will iamamiwhoami or Bjork :oprah: :oprah:

I think that's a guy? (doesn't matter at all, just describing what I'm seeing) who's also bare chested, right?
that doesn't look like claire, very tan lol.

I like it already :candy:

and YES! She's gonna be covered in blood apparently + the first single is Flesh Without Blood  :gclap:  :worship:

I wouldn't get too excited though, it could be shitty translations or making stuff up  :teehee:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I wouldn't get too excited though, it could be shitty translations or making stuff up  :teehee:

I thought the same, but if we get the japanese lyrics + someone who speaks japanese can translate + we piece them together like the following:

[insert japanese lyrics]

I aorta wont ever exist

doesnt eye or even knows

[analyzes translated lyrics, listens to what the song is saying and from what we can is heard + translation...]

my heart will never be

will never see

will never know

:teehee:  :toofunny:  :defeated:  :troll:

edit: How bad can it be tho? once I saw on Genius some lyrics for Nightmusic, and they were a mess, legit "so I drowned your daughter..." like  :deadbanana:

Grimes Release Chronology: OCTOBER

- Video and 1st Single "Flesh Without Blood" will be out EARLY/MID october (10-20th before the tour)

- Album release date and some details will be announced on the same day as the video release! (the day we all die)

- 24th of october she'll kick off her tour and perform 5 gigs before the month is over.

- Album will be released after the tour kicks off, she also mentioned that some other tracks might be previewed before the release

can you imagine we're getting all of this plus album cover + live performances of new material + the new Grimes era :oprah:

Grimes has announced details of a UK tour to take place in March 2016.

The Canadian musician, who is expected to release her new album at some point in October, will perform in Bristol, Leeds, Nottingham, London, Birmingham and Manchester on the tour before concluding the live dates in Glasgow. The tour begins at Bristol's Anson Rooms on March 6. Scroll down for full dates.

Grimes will play:

Bristol, Anson Rooms (March 6)
Leeds, Beckett Students’ Union (March 7)
Nottingham, Rock City (March 8)
London, O2 Brixton Academy (March 10)
Birmingham, Institute (March 11)
Manchester, Academy 1 (March 12)
Glasgow, O2 ABC (March 13)

http://www.nme.com/news/grimes/88790?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=grimes#VueseqGvToBmE6Xx.99

:excited:

CAN NO ONE FUCKING SCARE ME PLEASE  :hdu:  :defeated:  :bliss:  :bye3:  :bye3:  :bye3:

EDIT: apparently Claire constantly answering people that the album is coming out late oct + my daily reminders on this thread just arent enough  :toofunny: