Beemo

Grimes

Same ^ I love everything from Visions to now (so so so much) but I cannot get into her old stuff. And I really want to :( I feel like a fake fan or smth lmao

yeah I understand the feeling. I'm going to start making Halfaxa background noise so I can start getting used to the sounds and while we wait on the next record hopefully slowly start to digest some of it.

H0bDaqU.gif

yeah I understand the feeling. I'm going to start making Halfaxa background noise so I can start getting used to the sounds and while we wait on the next record hopefully slowly start to digest some of it.

My Sister Says The Saddest Things :cry:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Can someone (@?) post what the actual correct covers for Geidi Primes and Halfaxa are? There are so many variations out there

Geidi Primes:

Official

a0083827637_16.jpg

Cassette cover (used as the cover also when sent to most music review sites)

grimes048.jpg

Different label release covers:

333.jpg

MI0003310743.jpg

Halfaxa:

(Official first release oct 2010)

artworks-000005406850-pni01z-t500x500.jp

reissue & different label release (2011)

Grimes_-_Halfaxa_(alt).jpg

Vinyl Release covers:

61DeEPqGKCL.jpg

grimes.jpg

:smokes:

WHY IS DEVON SO SAD OMG

And I know I am holding onto dust
But my heart is telling me I'm right
Take my hand if you care
I can be your girl
You'll be my man
But you don't love me anymore
And I've never felt so broken up before
(I am well, I am well, I am well)

Yes its grimes on rituals, which is also prod. by blood diamonds, just like phone sex and Go.

I can pm you all her unreleased if you want

Can I get them please? :hooker:

Still another—a ferocious-sounding club track with twanging subs and planned verses from three female MCs whose names she isn’t ready to reveal—will be about “being too scary to be objectified.”

If this isn't about Azealia I'll be so mad

well Grimes and Azealia have been wanting to do a track for some time now, a Final Fantasy exque collab to be exact, and if there's three collabs (in one song?) AND in final fantasy, they usually play/fight in groups.... maybe...

Claire looks like a medieval goddess in those pics, mama slayed me so hard, and that interview is so informative, legit buying this mag.

Guys, Lana and Grimes actually have a lot in common musically than you might think about it,

Claire loves a good daddy, like in the interview her man takes care of her and watches over her. also "please daddy take me home"

and this may be a stretch but My sister says the saddest things is This is what makes us girls. 

"ladies walk about, singing in the night" "highheels in her hand, swaying in the wind" and the general relationships and tone between women in both songs along with similar lyrics

The love of violins and sad songs, along with old singers who'd you never expect for them to like lol.

hair dyeing lmao

amazszing music // musical geniuses and goddesses